chapter 6

Alex P.O.V

Chan and I slowly made our way to Seungmin's house, both of us getting excited over getting one small step closer to finding the kidnapper.

I quietly stand behind Chan as he knocks on the door, there is no answer. Maybe he is asleep? Or gone shopping?

I remember that he keeps a spare key under the flower pot, so I lift it and grab the key. After I unlock he front door, I shout to see if maybe the boy was just asleep... No answer.

I walk over to his fridge and grab some food, as I take my first bite Chan walks in. He sends me a look of disapproval and holds up a piece of paper with some writing on it.

"What's that?" I question.
"A questionable note from Seungmin," he replies.

I put down the food and walk over to read the note.....

'If anyone is looking for me, I have gone to visit my grandparents for a few weeks because I have not seen them in a while.

If you need me -which I'm sure no one does-  I probably won't answer my phone because I broke it :/

Sorry for any inconveniences
~ Minnie'

"Wow so helpful, does anyone else know how to hack?" I look up at Chan hopefully,
"Not that I know of."

I sigh well that plan failed.
We both agreed on calling it a night and headed home. At least we tried..

I get home and immediately jump onto my bed, Chan never answered why he was acting weird earlier. I'll just ask him again tomorrow.

Soon my thoughts fade out and I fall asleep.

◽◾◽◾◽

I get woken up by a knock at the door. That knock soon turns into more and more knocks each getting more forceful. I swing open my door, and if I hadn't moved quick enough I would've been punched by Jisung,
"Jeez Jisung chill it's 8am."

He apologises and walks in shortly followed by Changbin and finally, Chan.

We all agreed to meet up and go to see  Jeongin at the hospital together, and that's where we were all heading now.

As we get to the hospital, we split up into 2 groups, so we could get snacks and drinks before going into Jeongin's room.

Jisung and I were sent to get the snacks while Chan and Changbin were going to get the drinks.

Before we got to the vending machine, I spotted a young male doctor with a surgical mask covering as much of their face as they could. We locked eyes for a second before he looked down and pushed the figure in the wheelchair quickly away. Those eyes... They look familiar.

Jisung seemed to notice too and just murmured "weird" before putting the coins into the machine.

Chan P.O.V

While buying the drinks, Changbin asks "So, where did you and Alex go yesterday?"

"To Seungmin's house to ask a favour but he wasn't there, he left a note saying that he was visiting his grandparents."

Changbin raises his eyebrow, "Wouldn't he just text us? Do you have the note?"

I just answer with "Apparently his phone is broken and yeah I have it."

I rummage around in my pockets and pull out the note, passing it to Changbin. He reads it and looks at me quizzically "Since when does Seungmin have messy writing?"

My eyes widen as does his. "You don't think?"
He shakes his head in shock "He couldn't have-"

We both run to find Jisung and Alex, I turn a corner and run into Alex.
Simultaneously,  we speak..

"I think Jeongin's been kidnapped."
"I think Seungmin's been kidnapped."

The small group of four look around worriedly shocked by what had just been said.
Finally Jisung speaks, "What now?"

____________________________________

Short chapter :/
2 kidnappings in one chapter!
I'm sorry omg