chapter 9

3rd Person P.O.V

While Chan was calming Alex down in the bathroom, the other three boys sat in silence. Jisung was just staring into the distance and Felix and Changbin glancing at each other warily.

Everyone in the house jumped when three loud knocks came from the front door.
"Yo who is that?!" Chan screamed.
"Felix who is that?" Changbin says in a scared but serious tone.
Chan and Alex enter the room, Alex puffy eyes and Chan with slightly red cheeks.

Felix shrugs before going to the door,
"FELIX WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Chan whisper-yells.

"I was hungry before you came so I ordered pizza."
Alex laughed quietly while Felix rolled his eyes and headed to the door.

The others relaxed when they saw it was just the pizza man, when Alex looked up after finishing her laughing session, she locked eyes with the pizza delivery man. The man quickly looked away and she turned to Jisung and signalled to look at his eyes.

He glanced at the delivery man just before he turned around.
Jisung looked at Alex before mouthing "How do you even remember things like that?"
Alex responded with, "If I didnt our friends wouldn't have as much of a chance of getting saved."
Jisung chuckled at that then walked over to Felix to get some pizza.
"Dude seriously, Hawaiian?"
"What? I like pineapple on pizza get over it."

Both of the boys look over to the rest of the group, expecting an opinion.
'Are they serious?' Chan murmurs under his breath.
'They are.' Both Changbin and Alex answer.

"I agree with Felix, pineapple is good on pizza, although I am craving pepperoni right now." Alex says first.
"Yeah pineapple pizza is good." Changbin joins.
Jisung gasped under his breath "The betrayal." He sighs as he put a hand to his forehead like a damsel in distress.

Chan shrugs, "Jisung I hate to break it to you but you are the only one who thinks it's bad."

Jisung slumps, "I have no friends."
Felix sticks his tongue out and walks over to the couch.
"Anyone up for fortnite?"

______________________________________

okay shitty chapter IM SORRY but hopefully i actually develop some writing skills and update with a good chapter next time. 🤡