chapter 8

Alex P.O.V

"Can't you run any faster Bin?"

"Well I'm sorry that I always skip P.E, and we have been running for 3 minutes already"

"This is why-"
Chan slows down and turns to Jisung and Changbin with a threatening stare, "Shut up we are almost there."

About 30 seconds later, we reach Felix's street. We all stop to take a breath and I fan my cheeks hoping to cool down and get rid of the red colour.
Chan grabs my hand and pulls me towards the younger aussie's house while yelling at the other two to hurry up. My cheeks flush an even deeper red at his actions.

Before we could even knock, Felix swing the door open, "You took forever to get here and you all have your snap maps on ghost mode, I was so worried."

"Felix we took 3 minutes and we ran from the park." I say, my face still bright red.

He nodded understandingly and stared at us for a while, "Can we come in or-" Changbin says slightly shivering. Felix's face flushes red, exactly like mine and he backs into his house, putting his arm out to welcome us in.

"So like can I know what's going on now?" The freckled boy looks around with a glint of curiosity and sadness in his eyes.

The other four of us look around to see who wanted to speak first. Chan takes the lead and starts explaining from the very beginning.
...
"Then Minseok called us saying he thinks the kidnapper is targeting our friend group."
"And now you're here." Felix said, finishing Chan's sentence for him.
The tears in his eyes were welling up in his as he stared into the distance taking in all the information.

"Why our group? I mean we are annoying but not to the extent where half of us go fucking missing." Felix says finally breaking the silence.

I get up to give him a comforting hug and he finally breaks down. Tears stained his innocent face and in that moment he looked so vulnerable. After Hyunjin went missing, he distanced himself from the group and with every person that went missing he became more and more antisocial. I realised then why that was, he didnt want us to see him so defeated. The bright, bubbly Felix that we all knew left my mind for a moment and was instead replaced with the small boy in front of me.

Changbin broke the silence that had reformed by saying "Look we are all safe now, we are together."

We were definitely together but who knows about the safe part of that sentence.

Silence loomed over the group yet again, that was until Alex's phone pinged notifying her that there was a text.

They all gathered around to see a video of their friends captioned with 'They are waiting for you.'

The sight made Alex sick to the stomach. Her face paled and she ran to the bathroom. Chan ran after her to find her slumped up against the bathroom wall with tears running down her face. His heart ached for the girl as he crouched down and embraced her.

"Shh it's okay I'm here, we'll get them back it's okay shh."

_____________________________________

REALLY SHORT IM SORRY
I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG OMG
kinda boring chapter lol
anyways I'm sorry and THANK YOU FOR 6K READS