Werewolf x Reader

You were a dog trainer that lived in cottage in the woods. You would train dogs to perform in dog shows. It was your passion, you have always had a love for these K9's. You more specifically trained Rottweilers. Right now you had three of them. Sadly you had four but it died last year.

You were in the training area, teaching them a new course that you made for them to do since they were getting bored with the old one. After they all did it you ran over to them and hugged them. "Awe you guys are so good!" You said in a baby voice and gave them treats. One of them that was called Benny licked your face which you laughed at. "Okay, okay, I love you too." You said to him. "Why don't we go and eat supper?" You said to them. They perked up and ran inside as you followed them. You lived alone with your dogs so you only had to make a small amount of food. It was nice living out here with just your dogs, they really made you happy.

They were amazing and always gave you kisses. You made food for them and yourself, giving them their supper and going to the dining table to eat yours. After you were finished you stood up and changed into some pajamas. That's when your dogs started going wild. You walked over to them to see they were at the window, barking at something. This confused you and you went to the window. You gasped when you saw what looked like an injured wolf. You contemplated on whether you should go out or not, but decided it was best.

You walked out to the wolf and cracked on him. He looked at you and rested his head in your lap. Your heart warmed at this and you helped the wolf get inside the cabin. Tou placed him on the floor and got a first aid kit to treat his wounds. He growled in pain, but you gently shushed him. You began to wonder, why was a wolf right outside your home, injured? You would've heard a fight, but you heard nothing. You didn't understand it, maybe the wolf was one of those dogs that looked like wolves. Who knows!

You sight sand finished patching up it's wounds. It looked at you before licking your face which made you laugh. "Ok buddy, it's time to go to sleep." You said. You helped him get up and to a dog bed that you had where he could rest. You jumped into your bed to fall asleep. "Goodnight buddy." You said before going into the dreamworld.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning and groaned as the light hit your face. You heard someone shush you and wrap its strong arms around you. You quickly opened your eyes, panicking as you looked up to see a nude man in bed with you. He had white hair and dog ears with a tail. This surprised you. You quickly pushed him away, causing him to land on the floor with a grunt. You looked down at him as he looked up at you.

Before you knew it he was on top of you, his tail wagging before he glared at you. "Don't push your mate off the bed!" he growled to which you looked at him with a confused face. He smirked and kissed her beck. "You must be confused huh?" he asked. You nodded in response as you tried to push him away. He wouldn't get off you though, instead he pressed his body against yours. "My name us Koi, I am a Werewolf, and your my mate!" he said with a smile. You looked at him before shaking your head. "No I can't be your mate! I can't be with you!" You yelled. He looked at you with an angered expression that scared you. It looked like he was ready to murder you. "Why not?" he asked.

"B-because, I already love someone else..." You said softly. He frowned and growled at you before barking. "And who is this person! I'll rip them to shreds! Your mine and only mine!" he yelled. You were finally able to push him away. "Stop, your scaring me!" You yelled at him as tears picked your eyes. His eyes softened and he crawled over to you, hugging you. "I'm sorry mate." he said softly before kissing your head. "I've been watching you for a long time, I've noticed how kind you were to the animals in the forest, when you first came all I wanted to do was kill you, now all I wanna do is love you." he said softly.

You blushed and looked away. "Please, don't do this." You said softly. He picked you up and slug you over his shoulder. "Don't worry mate! I'll take good care of you and our children!" he said. You screamed and kicked, trying to make him out you down, but nothing worked. You had become the mate of an obsessive alpha...