Hypnos x Reader {Part 2} (LEMON)

You looked at Hypnos as he stared down at You. He could feel his heart beating fast. He didn't know why though, he did have a wife, but he didn't love her. For some reason he liked you, he couldn't believe you came all this way just to talk to him! He smiled as gave you an amused glance before looking away. "So you want your father back huh?" He said. You nodded your head and gave him a stern look. "Please, just give me my father back." You said. Hypnos chuckled and looked at you. "I will, but only for one exception." he said. You tilted your head in confusion. "And what is that?" You asked him.

He smirked as he got right in front of you, towing over your small body. "I want you." he said. You looked at him shocked. "B-but I have to take care of the animals at the farm!" You said ad your face became pale and worried. "Don't worry my dear, just one night with me is all I ask." he said. You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. You didn't want to lose your virginity to this God, but what other choice do you have? "Alright, I'll do it." You said. His smile widened. "Great!" he said as he took your hand. "Follow me my dear." He said. You followed him further into the cave until you got to what seemed to be a bedroom. He laid you down on the bed and crawled on top of you. "I'm guessing this is your first time." he said. You nodded hesitantly to which he smiled. "Good." he said and slipped a hand up your dress.

You gasped at this and blushed madly. You weren't used to someone touching you like this and it made you uncomfortable. He noticed the and leave ditto your ear. "Calm down my dear, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna pleasure you." he said in a seductive voice. He slowly took off your dress. You only had underwear on under it so you quickly covered your breasts. He glared at you when you did this and forced you to put your arms down. "Don't hide your beautiful body from me." he said into your ear, his breath fanning against your neck. He began to kiss your neck as he massaged your breasts. This made you let out a soft moan which he loved so much. He wanted to hear more of them so he kept kissing your neck until he found your soft spot and began to abuse it, biting and sucking until it was sore and red. You let out loud moans during this which only aroused him.

He pulled his mouth away from your neck and kissed you passionately. You were forced to kiss him back, but it was without the passion. He didn't care though, he was just glad you were kissing him. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you didn't give him. He growled and squeezed your breast. This made you gasp and he took the opportunity, shoving his tongue in your mouth and exploring it. After a while you began to loose your breath so he had to pull away. You panted heavily as he only smiled down at you. He took off his clothes and ran a hand down your body to your womanhood. He noticed cloth was over it which made him frown. He ripped off the piece of clothing and stuck a finger inside you. You gasped and arched your back as he began to move the finger in and out. "I gotta stretch you out first so you don't tear." he said softly, adding another finger.

Tears escaped your eyes as you gripped onto the sheets. He watched you carefully. He loved how wet you were for him. You were his perfect woman, you had the perfect body, he wanted you as a wife, and he will make you his wife. He added a third finger and watched as you stuck out your tongue in pleasure. He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. "You taste so much better than Pasithea." He said with a smile. You blushed madly at this and covered your face. He moved your hands away though and stared into your eyes as he positioned himself at your entrance. He slammed inside you to which you screamed in pain. He was so big. He whispered sweet nothing's in your war as he allowed you to adjust before moving in and out.

He grunted in please as you kept moaning out his name. Gosh he loved your voice, he would savor this moment forever. He thrusted in hard as he looked down at you. He wanted to see your face when you cum. You wrapped your arms around his back and scratched at it as you painted and moaned. You were just a mess. He liked it, he loved the way you looked, your messy hair, your tongue stuck our of your mouth and your eyes rolling back. You looked so pleasured by him. This only stimulated him to go faster and harder until the cave shook. He was getting close to his end and he could tell you we're too. "Come for me my dear." he whispered in your ear. You soon came and a little while after he came as well and laid beside you in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since that fateful night and you were with your father, taking care of the cows. You pet one at it fed on the grains in your hand. They were really gentle creatures. You looked over at your father to see he was in the barn. You shrugged and went back to letting the cow.

Hypnos was in the bushes watching you. Ever since that night he has been keeping an eye on you. He would put you to sleep and make love to you every night. He needed you and he was going to have you. It wouldn't be until tonight though that he would make his move. Right now wasn't the right time. Instead he just kept watching you with a longing gaze...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night you got dressed in something comfy before making dinner and eating at the table with your father. Afterwards you went to your room to go to sleep. You got in bed and laid down. Once in bed you felt something was wrong, like someone was watching you. You opened your eyes and almost screamed when you saw Hypnos there watching you. "What do you want!?" he whisper yelled to him. He smiled softly at you. "I want you to be my new wife." he said. You looked t him confused. "What about your other wife?" You asked him. "I got rid of her." he said as he glared at the floor. He then looked at you and smiled softly before taking your hand. You pulled your hand back to you. "I can't!" You said as you looked down.

"Why can't you?" He asked with an almost angry voice. "I need to stay with my father, he needs me." You said. You avoided his gaze as to not see the anger in his eyes. "You will come with me and be my new wife or I will kill your father!" he yelled out. You looked t him in shock before signing and taking his hand. He smiled at this and took you to the underworld where you became his wife and was forced to carry his kids. "As long as your with me, nothing bad will happen." he whispered in your ear as you cried silently....