Naga X Reader

You were only a child when you met him. The man that changed your life, well Naga. It wasn't in a good way either. He forced you as his mate. He used to be so kind to you, then he snapped. What happened to your friend....?

________________________________

It was the weekend and you were out of school for the holiday. It was winter and that means Christmas. You were excited for it and couldn't wait to open your presents on the day of Christmas. Before you could do that you had to go and get presents for your friends. You had one friend that you didn't know what he would like. He's your best friend, and he isn't human. He's a Naga. You two had been best friends ever since y'all mat that fateful day in July.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were six years old and just started kindergarten. You lived on the edge of the woods. Your parents told you to go play outside while they make a special dinner for you. You ran outside, but before you could get far they yelled at you not to go in the woods. They were always afraid of you going in there and you didn't know why. They always took you out to the park where you all would go through the forest and try to spot wildlife, but you were never allowed to go in the woods behind your house. Was there something in there that they were afraid of?

You got curious and stepped over by the woods. You tried to listen for any strange sounds, but all you could hear were the birds chirping. You took in a big breath and puffed out your chest to look threatening as you walked inside the forest. You were a big girl now so you should be able to do what you want, right? You looked around at all the tall trees and looked back at your home. It was just going to be a quick walk is all. Your parents gave you a bag full of sandwiches just in case you get hungry while outside. You walked further into the woods as a strange feeling of being watched came over you. You thought it was weird, but paid no mind to it.

After a few minutes of wondering around you got bored and sat down at a tree. You heard some sticks cracking in the distance which caught you off guard. You looked over in the direction of the noise. You couldn't believe what was in front of you. It was some kind of half man half snake thing. He looked down at you with a slight glare. "What are you doing in my territory." he growled. You looked up at him with curiosity. You weren't scared, just amazed. "My name is (y/n), and I'm here to just look around." You said. He looked at you more closely. There was something familiar about you. Then it hit him. You were the daughter of (m/n), the woman who was supposed to be his mate, but left him for a stupid human.

He hissed down at you. "I will eat you!" he growled as he rose higher on his coils to threaten you. You only went to your bag and got out a sandwich. "Why don't you eat this instead?" You asked him with a smile. "My mom made them and she's the best cook ever!" You said with a proud look. He raised a brow, but took the sandwich, even though he knew he shouldn't. He hesitantly took a bite, and she was right, it was pretty good. He looked down at you as you pet his scales on his tail. He smiled softly, maybe you were different than your mother....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you searched through the mall for the last present you needed. You didn't know what to get him. He was kinda a mystery to be honest, he never really told you what he liked, he just told you his name, which is Koil and a few things about the Naga world. He mostly wanted to talk about you and what's happening in your life instead. You decided to just cook him something since he always loved your cooking. You got the ingredients to make some Lobster Ravioli and went home after paying for everything. Once you got home you wrapped up the presents and went to make the ravioli for your snake friend.

You sighed as you walked through the woods to get to him. You had finished the ravioli and were now taking it to Koil. You stopped at a tree that you always sat under. He would always meet you under this tree. He was late today though. You didn't see him until an hour later. "There you are! Where were you!" You asked him. He only smiled and kissed your forehead. "I was just taking care of some business." he said. You nodded and looked down at the dish you were holding. "I brought you something to eat." You said with a soft smile.

He blushed slightly at this and took the food from you. He began to eat it with a soft smile. "It is delicious." he said. You smiled at him happily. "That's good, I'm glad you like it." You said as you said back down at the tree. He laid on his coils beside you before pulling you into them. You smiled softly as you snuggled up to him. You didn't realize his intent though, you only liked him as a friend, but loved you more than that, and that's what he didn't understand.

You two stayed like that for a few minutes before you fell asleep. He took advantage of this and picked you up, slithering away with you in his arms. He slithered into his den, which was a big cave and placed you on the giant bed. He put a collar on you and chained you to the wall. You won't escape him, no matter what. He smiled and curled in bed with you, coiling around you to wait for you to wake up so he can begin the mating process. You were all his now...