Hades x Zeus x Poseidon x Reader

Everyone in the city knew of you, for you were the most beautiful girl in the city. You were kind and caring, but there's one thing that made you adored by everyone. You had come here to Greece as a child to a small city that could barely be called a city. Apparently once you came, the main priest of the city had told of a prophecy. For everyone in the city believed in Greek Mythology, and they took it very seriously. You were a nonbeliever though, you didn't believe in anything.

Anyways, the prophecy was that a girl from the city would become the wife of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, giving them the rest of their children and ruling over all the the realms, even replacing their wives. Everyone believed it would be you, but you weren't for certain. You didn't believe it, how could you? It was ridiculous.

You sighed, laying in bed and closing the book in your hands. You decided it was time to finally go to sleep. It was already one in the morning, you needed some shut eye. You set your book down on the counter, laying down in bed and pulling the sheets over you. You tried to sleep, but couldn't. You just thrashed around in bed, sighing in defeat. Something felt off, like something was going to happen and soon. You didn't know what it was, but it scared you.

The next morning you woke up, you had finally been able to fall asleep that night. You thought you saw someone in your room right before you fell asleep, but you couldn't stay awake to see who it was. As you opened your eyes you saw that you weren't in your room.

In the middle of the room was the bed you were laying in. The room was large and filled with pinks, gray, and white. The furniture was a golden color, you could tell that whoever had kidnapped you was pretty rich.

You looked around in panic, your heart racing as you began to hyperventilate. Soon enough the door opened and a man with a gray beard and gray curly hair walked inside. He had a very strong build as well, and you had to admit, even for his age he was very handsome. "Wh-who are you?" You asked, getting off the bed and backing away from him. "I see you're awake finally." He said with a smirk, walking towards you.

"Where am I?" You muttered, looking at him with fear. "You're in Olympus my dear, I am Zeus, my brothers will be here soon." He said, making finally standing in front of you. He looked you up and down, a slight grin on his face. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked down to see you were in some black lingerie, making you blush madly and try and cover yourself. Zeus frowned at this, forcing your hands away from your body and behind your back. "Don't hide from me, I will become your husband as well as my two brothers. You are meant to be ours." He said, his eyes full of lust as his eyes ate up your looks.

"Please, I don't want to...." You said, tears falling down your face. That's when you heard the door open and two other men came in the room. One man had long black hair and a bears of the same color, glowing yellow eyes and a strong build. He smiled when seeing you. "My love, I am Hades, I will be one of your husbands." He said softly, walking up to her. The second man had long gray hair and a gray beard with a strong build as well. He had ocean blue eyes and was holding a Trident.

"Don't be afraid of us, Love. We won't hurt you." He said, walking up to your other side an cleaning down. You thrashed around in Zeus' grip, screaming and kicking to get away. Zeus growled at this, hiding onto you tightly. "STOP!" He yelled, his voice stern and threatening. You instantly stopped, looking at him with fear in your eyes. This mad him relax a little and let you go, Poseidon taking his turn and holding you close.

"You will spend one third of the year in each of our domains, bearing our children during those times." Hades exclaimed, placing a hand on your cheek. "Don't be so afraid, you will become our main wife, we would do anything to keep you happy." He said, staring into your eyes, his soft and full of love.

You slowly began to calm down, slightly nodding. "Before this all happens, I have a few requests." You muttered, looking at the floor.

It had been a year since you had married them all, and you were doing just fine. You were pregnant as well, they wondered who's child it will be. You had convinced them to be faithful to you so you were happy about that. It wasn't that bad being their wife, they treated you better than most did and they always made sure your needs were met.

Right now you were in the underworld with Hades. You didn't realize, but each God was getting more and more jealous of each other as the days went by, wanting you for themselves. Soon a war would break out to see who would keep you for themselves. Why did this have to happen to you...?