Dionysus x Male Reader

You were a historian, fresh into your career too. You had just finished college with an internship at a museum in Greece. It was exciting for you since you have always loved history and mythology. It was fun to learn about and to see all the insane things people of different eras did. You were just happy to have a good paying job and a nice house yo live in.

You lived in the forest just outside of the city. It was a beautiful forest that was near Olympus. What you didn't know about the forest is all the creatures living inside and the tavern that they would all go to.

At the moment you were in your house, getting ready to go for a walk in the woods. You wanted to explore a little since you now owned this land. It would be nice to see what all it had to offer.

You walked into the forest, one earbud in one ear, the other wrapped around your ear so you could hear if anything was approaching. You looked around at the forest, it was nice, the leaves were yellows, reds, and oranges since it was fall.

While you walked around, you noticed what seemed to be a trail in front of you. This peaked your entrance, making you curious. You shrugged and walked up to the path, following it to wherever it led to. When you got to the end of the path, there was some kind of old tavern. You could hear the music rumbling inside as well as laughter.

You didn't know exactly what to do since this tavern was in the heart of the forest away from civilization, so no humans could be in there. The only thing you could think of was Dionysus' tavern. That thought scared you a little, but you took in a deep breath and walked inside.

Instantly the music stopped as everyone turned to look at you. No one seemed to be human, they were either Centaurus, Satyrs, or some other mythical creature. You stiffened a little at all their stares, looking down and hesitantly walking inside. You sat down at the bar where a handsome man with light brown hair and hazel eyes and full lips was standing behind the bar. You were mesmerized by his strong build, gulping a little as you blushed and looked down. "B-beer please." You muttered shyly, which only made him laugh.

"No reason to be so nervous boy! We're all friendly here!" He said, placing a hand on your shoulder. It made you jump slightly, but you nodded, looking up into his eyes. He stared back into yours for a few moments before turning around to poor your beer.

Once he did and set it in front of you, you took a sip, letting out a satisfied sigh before smiling. "Thank you." You said, kicking your feet slightly. They didn't touch the floor, you had interested your mother's very short genes. You were at most 5'4.

The man nodded, leaning against the bar and smirking. "What's your name? I'm Dionysus by the way." he said, his eyes full of a certain emotion that made you squirm. "I-it's (y/n), I am a historian at the local museum...I study ancient Greece and their mythology." You muttered, looking at your lap.

Dionysus chuckled, placing his index finger and thumb on your chin, forcing you to look up at him. "I love that name, I do hope we can get to know each other better~" he said with a seductive grin. You blushed madly, looking away from his eyes. "I-I don't know, I mean, I-I don't usually do it with people I j-just met." You stuttered out, but he only smirked. "It will be fun, I promise." He said, cleaning one of the cups. "Maybe later." You finally said, but you were planning on leaving before anything could happen.

After about an hour of sipping on a cup of beer while trying to deny Dionysus' advances, you finally decided to leave the place. It was clear no one really wanted you there, so you decided to leave. You stood up and pushed the cup away, making Dionysus frown. "Well, it was nice being here, but I think I should be getting home." You said, smiling at him.

He didn't seem so happy with this answer though. You frowned when seeing his expression. Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair. "I'd love to stay, but I gotta go home. I have animals to take care of." You'd said, kissing his cheek and making him blush.

You smiled at him them walked out, the blush never leaving his face as he rubbed where you kissed him. He small smile spread across his face. That night he watches over you, making sure you slept well.

After a few months of going to the tavern almost every night, you and Dionysus had become good friends. You had met some of the other gods too, it was fun and exciting. Soon enough you and his relationship bloomed. You two started to date, soon becoming serious and only loving each other.

During this time, Dionysus was becoming more and more obsessed. He would watch you at work and while you slept. You were the only thing on his mind, and he never wanted to be sperate from you. He got an idea one night, he would take you to his home, whether you wanted to or not you would be forced to live with him.

The night had finally came. After you got home from the tavern, you got dresses in some pajamas and got in bed, slowly falling asleep. You were put in a deep sleep though so you wouldn't wake up. Once you were in Dionysus' room, he dressed you in some lingerie, going tot are care of his customers while waiting for you to wake up. When you did he explained what was happening and made love to you. You were never allowed to escape, you were stuck in his room, never allowed outside unless he was with you. What have you gotten yourself in to?