Ares x Pacifist! Reader

You were always fascinated by Greek Mythology, so you became a professor in Greece that teaches about Greek Mythology. You had been working in Greece for about five months, and it was a dream come true. You love your students, they always asked good questions and were always into the lessons being taught.

You were a more civil person too, you were a pacifist, someone who didn't like using war or violence to solve disputes, you opposed it and instead wanted more peaceful options. You were smart, how else did you become a professor? You knew many things and used most of your time studying, usually history and mythology, but also science and mathematics.

Right now you were in the coffee shop, sitting at a booth and reading a book. You decided to stand up to get more coffee, but you didn't see the person walking past you because your eyes were glued to the book. As you stood up to collided with a chest, hot coffee spilling both on you and the person. "I'm so sorry!" You blurted out, looking up to see a male with dark brown, almost black hair and brown eyes. He had a tall, muscular built and he seemed pretty pissed off. "You better be sorry!" He hissed at you.

You cowered away a little before looking up at him with a gentle smile. "Let me make it up to you by buying you another coffee." You said softly. It seemed to make him calm down a little which made you happy. He sighed and silently nodded, looking away. "Fine, pure black coffee." He muttered, sitting down at the booth you were at.

You nodded and walked up to the counter, ordering his coffee and then going back to sit down with him. He was wiping off the coffee with napkins, but it still left a stain. You handed him his coffee and he took it, taking a sip and glaring at you as you sat down.

"Again, sorry for that. I should have looked." You said softly, smiling up at him. He blushed a little and blew your apology off. "You're not from around here are you?" He asked, staring into your eyes. You blushed and looked down before nodding. "I moved here three months ago to become a professor, I teach Greek Mythology." You said while twiddling with your thumbs.

He nodded and smirked at you. "Interesting, tell me about yourself." He muttered, leaning against the table. You nodded and began to speak, telling whatever came to your mind and he did the same. You learned his name was Alexis. He was born and raised here and he works as a smack smith, mostly creating weapons.

You were surprised by this, but it intrigued you. Soon enough your two exchanged numbers and went your separate ways. You went back home and once home you two instantly began to text each other, a week later you two were back at the coffee shop, this time you two went together.

You knew Alexis had a girlfriend, but he said she didn't mind them hanging out. What you didn't know is that Alexis was actually Ares, and Aphrodite knew nothing about their meet ups. He knew he had to keep it a secret, or else she would get jealous and bad things would happen. He was losing love for her though, it was going more towards you.

You knew about his temper, but you didn't seem to mind, you would even console him and try to calm him down when angry. To him you were like no other, he was going to keep you forever, no matter what it took.

After a few months of meet ups and texting, he had finally gotten the courage to ask you out. He went to your apartment with flowers in hand and a nervous expression. He knocked on the door, waiting, but no response. He knocked a few more times, but no response. Finally he tried to open the door, and it was unlocked. Oh god, what was going on?

He walked inside, only to see the place was in shambles. Furniture was knocked over, books ripped up and multiple glass things smashed in the floor. His eyes widened at this, his jaw dropping to the floor and his muscles stiffening. He noticed a note left on the counter, making his heart race.

He slowly opened the note, only to see it was from Aphrodite.

ι києω ѕσмєтнιиg ωαѕ gσιиg σи, ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ∂σ тнιѕ тσ мє. gσσ∂ ℓυ¢к fιи∂ιиg нєя му ℓσνє~.

ℓσνє, αρняσ∂ιтє.

Ares crinkled the note up, his blood boiling. Yes, he knew this would happen, and he was going to do whatever he could to get you back. He was obsessed with you, taking things you didn't need and sometimes even stalking you. But now he was beyond pissed, he MUST have you back.

Quickly he made his way to the forest. He knew Aphrodite would be somewhere in their with you. He ran as fast as he could, and he caught your scream in his ears. He quickly stopped, running in the direction of the scream and calling out your name. Every time you responded and finally he found you tied up to a tree and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Wh-what's going on?" You said between sobs, making his heart sink. He hated your cries, and he didn't know how to respond. "Don't worry, I'll tell you later." He said, taking out a knife and beginning to cut the ropes. Before he could finish though you screamed, making him turn his attention to you. He looked at where you were looking to only see a gigantic wild boar, it's eyes wild and raging as it stared at you two before charging.

At this Ares knew what he had to do, but he hated it. He transformed into his godly form, armor forming on his body as he summoned a sword. The boar hit him, but he only budged a little, instead he started pushing the boar back and away from you, moving his sword back and stabbing it in one of its eyes.

It squealed out in pain, but threw him aside, staring back at you and charging once again. Ares got up at perfect timing though, running and shoving the boar onto its side, climbing on top of it and stabbing it in the heart over and over again. Soon enough the light of its eyes left and Ares looked at you.

You were in total shock, staring at him with fear in your eyes. This made him frown, his heart sinking. "Please, let me explain." He said, walking to you, it took a while, but he finally convinced you to calm down and let him explain. When he finally finished explaining you didn't know what to do, you were shocked and surprised, your eyes wide and your mouth agape.

He sighed and finished untying you, taking you in his arms and beginning to walk off. "I love you, (y/n), and now you're going to stay in Olympus with me, forever...."