Hephaestus x Reader (Part 2) (🍋)

You looked up at Hephaestus, gripping onto his shirt before he leaned down and kissed your lips lovingly and deeply, to which you kissed him back just as deeply. The lights seemed to dim on their own, but you didn't seem to care about this.

Hephaestus pressed his body against yours, gently grinding between your legs as you let out soft moans, running a hand through his hair. Soon you pulled away for air as he began to kiss your neck. You gripped onto him tightly, a moaning and blushing mess while he grinded against you and sucked and bit on your neck, creating hickeys everywhere.

Soon enough he pulled back, taking off his shirt to show his six pack, a smirk on his face as he saw your eyes widen a little at it. You trailed a hand down his abs and to his pants, blushing slightly when noticing the bulge in them. He only chuckled, sliding a hand up your shirt and ripping your shirt off. You didn't have a bra on under it so you squeaked and covered your breasts.

He growled at this, grabbing your wrists and pinning her hands above your head, taking it your form with lustful eyes. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this, to finally fuck your brains out." He muttered, leaning down and sucking on one of your nipples. You bit your lip, letting out a soft moan and leaning into him.

"Then please you." You moaned you, smiling down at him as he smirked. He then looked up at you, taking your nipple out of his mouth and ripping your pants off then your panties. He looked at your naked body, watching as you squirmed beneath him helplessly. It only made him want you that much more. He ran a hand down your body and to your clip, gently rubbing it as he watched you closely.

You gasped at the sudden movement, squirming in pleasure as your eyes glazed over with lust. "P-please, more~" You said between moans. He nodded, shoving two fingers inside you, making you twitch and spread your legs wider. He loved your reactions, feeling himself getting more excited by the minute.

He soon couldn't take it and pulled his hands out, causing you to whine, but he growled at you, warning you to be quiet and to which you did. He undid his pants, pulling them off as well as his boxers to show off his length.

You were surprised by how big he was, doubting if he will even fit, but you didn't voice these thoughts to him. He knew what you were thinking though, it only made him chuckle as he leaned down to your ear, whispering in a husky voice. "I'll make sure I fit~."

He then shoved himself inside you, making you moan loudly and arch your back into him. He grunted in pleasure, immediately thrusting without mercy. You wrapped your arms around him, clawing at his back until he started to bleed, leaning up and kissing him passionately.

He smiled at this, kissing you back just as passionately, running a hand down to your hips and then to your thighs. He forced your legs to wrap around his waist, making a grim grow on his blushing face as he stared down at yours. You just laid there, letting him do as he pleased, it was very pleasurable anyways.

He moved his face down to yours, kissing your lips and then your cheek, then jaw and neck. His thrusts were never slowly down, in fact they were speeding up as the thrusted harder inside you, groaning in pleasure every once in a while. You were tight, and he enjoyed that.

His eyes were filled with love and lust for you, finally happy that his dream was coming true. He wasn't going to stop, not until he was satisfied. You didn't know how many rounds you could take, but you were just focused on the moment, smiling and kissing his nose. He smiled at this, looking into your eyes.

You placed a hand on his cheek, pecking his lips then moving yours to his neck, biting down and sucking. This made him groan and wrap and arm around you. He wanted slightly, his thrusts becoming uneven, but he didn't seem to care. He was getting close, and you could tell. You let get of his neck, a grim growing on your face.

You turned him over so you were on top, surprising him, but he smiled and rested his hands on your thighs. He began to whine though as you went at a painstakingly slow pace, just to tease him.

"Please, f-faster." He stuttered out, thrusting inside you. But you only giggled, going slower. "Make me." You said, placing your hand son his chest. He glared at you when you said this, grabbing your hips and forcing you down on him hard. He groaned in pleasure, doing this over and over again.

You couldn't help but moan each time he did, gripping onto his chest and moving along with him as well. Soon enough he came inside you, both of you a panting and blushing mess. You laid down on top of him, nuzzling you head in his cheat and smiling.

"That was amazing." You said softly, but he only smirked. "Who said we were finished?" He said, running a hand down your back and groping your ass, making you bite your lip to hold back a moan. He chuckled, looking at you with lustful eyes, he was going to go all night if he could. "Get on your hands and knees." He ordered.

You silently nodded, doing as he ordered which only made his grin widen. He grabbed your hips and forced you on his member, smiling when hearing those angelic noises coming from you. He couldn't have wanted anything else in this moment, he yearned for you, and now he has you. He won't let you go....