Part five

Henry's pov
Me and Hattie started to walk to the quarry at 4:30. 'Do you like anyone' I asked. 'There's one boy that when ever he smiles makes my heart ache but I don't think he likes me like that' Hattie said sitting down as we had arrived at the quarry. 'Who is it' I asked. 'Like I'm gonna tell my brother my crush' Hattie laughed taking a picture of the area .

@hattie.b

With my boys tonight XD @vic

With my boys tonight XD @vic.bitch @pat.hockstetter @bowers.h and @belch.h.

'Tell me' I said. 'It's girl code' Hattie laughed . Belch turned up next then vic and pat. 'Who's first' I said. 'You lot are wusses' Hattie said taking her shorts and T-shirt of to reveal this

 'You lot are wusses' Hattie said taking her shorts and T-shirt of to reveal this

'Harriet bowers' I said as she ran and jumped

'Harriet bowers' I said as she ran and jumped. Vic followed suit. 'Have you got it out of her yet' belch said. 'Not yet but I think she does' I said before jumping of into the water. Pat and belch flung them self of after me. 'Little sister . Hattie . Harriet' I said . 'Vic save me I'm in trouble he said my full name' Hattie said clinging to vic. Vic put his hand in the small of hatties back and rested his cheek in the top of her head. 'What are you wearing' I asked . 'A bikini hopefully' she joked. 'Haha very funny' I said tacking her into the water along with vic. 'Henry' Hattie shouted jumping on my back. 'Hold on' I said before diving under the water.

We played in the water for a few hours before getting out and starting a little fire roasting marshmallows. 'Let's play truth or dare' pat said. 'Okay let's see if it's any better in America then England' Hattie said . 'Henry bowers' vic said . 'Yes victor Criss' I laughed. 'Truth or dare' vic said . 'Dare duh' I said . 'Kiss Pat' belch said.  I rolled my eyes and kissed pats cheek . 'That is not a kiss' Hattie said . I rolled my eyes again and kiss pats lips. 'Can we take this back to ours Henry it's freezing' Hattie said .  I nodded my head and grabbed our bags.

Hatties pov
'Hattie wait ' vic said as I tried to walk after Henry. I looked to see if the boys could see before pushing my lips against vics. I pulled away and looked at vic. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him before kissing me again. I put my hands half on his neck and half on his cheeks desperately trying to deepen the kiss. Vics tongue slid over my bottom lip as I opened my mouth slightly. My tongue massaged his , out lips moved in sync with each other. Vic pulled away this time and looked directly into my eyes. 'Wow' vic whispered. 'Wow' I smiled. I hugged him then looked to the right of us. 'Nice show' pat laughed . Vic chuckled and hugged me again. 'Let's go' vic said linking our hands together. I smiled and walked with vic. 'There you are what were you doing' Henry said . 'Oh I just found them making out' pat said before vic his stomach .  'What you were' pat laughed running of . Vic let go of my hand and ran after him. 'So what's the deal with you and vic' Henry asked walking along side belch. 'I don't know actually' I said. 'So your dating Yeah' reggie said . 'No' I said frowning. ' You want to' Henry said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged. I did.

Vic Reggie and pat stayed around ours again. I wore a sports bra and some of my sweatpants. 'Hattie please put some clothes on before I physically come and put them on myself' Henry said. 'Dear brother I am in clothes' I said . 'Dad' Henry shouted. We headed footsteps coming up the stairs. 'Yes' pa said. 'Hattie thinks that she's wearing clothes' Henry said as I stood up. 'Harriet please put a top on' pa said then gestured to the boys. 'Okay pa' I said pulling Henry's draw open and putting a red tank top on. 'Thanks sweetie' pa said closing the door. 'Why are you so hyper' Henry laughed walking out to the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup bag. Vic pulled his hoodie over his face and laid face down to the floor. 'Pattie' I said walking over to him pushing him into the bed. 'Yes' pat said sitting up slightly . 'You day I would really appreciate it if' I said crawling on top of him. 'Carry on' pat said . 'I could do your makeup' I said sitting up . Henry walked back in.'Harriet' Henry said lifting me of pat. 'I was only asking if I could do his makeup' I laughed 'fine' pat complained. I grabbed his top and pulled him up so my mouth was next to his ear. 'You need to sort your problem out first don't you' I said. By this time vic was watching us. He looked hurt. Pat huffed and walked into the bathroom. I made my way over to vic and sat in front of him. He pushed his forehead against mine. 'Why are you apologising I'm the one that meant to be apologising' I whispered as belch and Henry talked. 'Sorry I didn't stop you' vic whispered. Vic pulled me onto his lap as I put my head on his shoulder.

The rest of the boys were asleep except me. I was scrolling through Instagram. I read Lilias comment and laughed 'bitch you didn't think of inviting me jk love ya hottie'

'Are you awake hunny xx' I text Lilia. 'Always xx' Lilia text back quickly. 'Can you face time me xx' I text back . 'Okay xx' Lilia said . I got out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. 'Hey sexy' I laughed answering the phone. 'Hey hottie of the year' Lilia joked. I opened the draw and pulled out a black face mask. I put the mask all over my face while talking to Lilia. 'Hey' vic whispered.