Part twenty two

Hattie's point of view.

'I'm here' I said as Lilia opened the door. 'I can't believe it's homecoming tomorrow' Lilia said dragging me to her bedroom. 'I know right it's weird also to think I've been here for almost five months' I said. 'Okay so in five months you get a boy from the bowers gang to notice you and ask you out' Lilia laughed. 'No that took a matter of five days. But I fell for him even quicker' I said before someone wrapped there arms around me. 'It was like love at first sight for me' vic said kissing my cheek. 'And may I ask what are you doing here' I asked as belch walked in. 'Well we wanted to see our girls' belch said pulling Lilia onto his lap once he sat on the floor. 'We are doing face masks' Lilia said. 'Vic we need to go'. 'Hattie's literally has done this before it's not that bad' vic laughed. 'Oh So your letting me put one on you' I laughed. 'Hell Nah' vic said. 'We're gonna do yours then gonna pamper you' belch said laying a blanket on the floor then putting two pillows for our heads.

Vic patted one of the pillows as belch patted the other. Me and Lilia smiled at each other then laid down. 'So where are these said face masks' Reggie said. 'In my top draw can you get the ones with lips on as well as the black one please I refuse to be spotty' Lilia laughed. Vic sprinkled kisses on my face as belch got the masks. 'I love you baby' vic said pulling my hand up and putting a ring on my middle finger. 'And I promise to love you forever Yeah it's a promise ring it's been in my family for ages and my mom told me to give it to you' vic said. I sat up and kissed him lips. 'And I promise to keep this safe and I promise to love you forever too' I said to vic. 'Now lay back down and let me take care of my girl' vic said kissing my lips again. I laid down but held my hand up so I could see the ring. 'Also happy five months together' vic whispered in my ear. 'Happy five months baby' I said . 'Lilia Shush' belch whispered. 'Couple goals' Lilia squealed. 'Couple goals'

Once belch had put the black face mask on Lilia's face she passed it to vic . My head was resting on the pillow which I had put in his lap. 'What the fuck' belch laughed holding the lip mask. 'Just put it on my lips' Lilia laughed. 'But they you won't be able to talk' belch said. 'Oh my god heaven' I joked. 'Neither will you So none of ya poxy British accent' she joked back. 'Okay no more bitchiness' Vic laughed putting the  lip mask on my lips. 'Hattie your so beautiful' vic said. 'Well lilia's gorgeous' belch said. 'Hattie's breathtaking ask Richie' vic laughed. I looked at Lilia and rolled my eyes. 'Should we put music on' vic asked rubbing my arm softly . I put my thumb up and closed my eyes. A few minutes later panic at the disco was playing. I slipped my phone out of my front pocket and wrote 'you bitch I can't sing' . 'Your right you can't sing you dance' vic laughed before getting distracted by something. I looked at him and took in his features. His bleached blonde hair sweeped across against his chocolatie brown eyes that I collided with almost everyday.

'Take a picture it will last longer' vic smiled . So I did I took a picture. Vic said the girliest thing ever next 'Don't look at my roots they are going Brown I need to redo them' I peeled the lip mask of -since it had dried- and started to laugh as vic quickly put his hands over his browning roots. 'Don't worry vic so do I' Lilia said. 'Your not a natural blonde' me and belch said at the same time. 'No do you not remember from like middle school reggie and I didn't really suspect that Hattie would know' Lilia said. 'Oh I remember now' belch said. 'We have to go we're having a manly night with pat and Henry' vic said. 'No don't leave your comfy' I said quickly sitting on Vic's lap. 'Don't do this baby' vic laughed. 'Okay you can go' I laughed getting of his lap. 'I'll FaceTime you later' vic said. 'You better' I said before kissing his lips. Thankfully the face mask didn't get on his face. 'I love you' he said before opening the door. 'I love you too' I said as the door shut. I smiled at myself remembering blondie.

'Let me see the ring' Lilia said. I held my hand in a way that showed her my ring. 'Aww that's so gorgeous' Lilia said. 'I know he said it's been in his family for ages and now it's mine' I said looking at the ring. 'Not to worry you girls but you have less than 24 hours to get ready for home coming' Lilia's mother Jane said. Me and Lilia stood up and ran to her bathroom. We pulled the black face mask of our faces in pin slightly at how fast we were pulling it of. 'Do you want pizza' Jane said. 'Yes please mom can we have alot too there should be some money in my wallet' Lilia said. 'Don't be silly Lilia I'm your mom I'll buy the pizza that you girls are gonna eat' Jane laughed. I smiled at Jane and hugged her. 'You'll always be a daughter to me Hattie' Jane said before walking out. After hours of washing hair shaving and moisturising our bodies we finally ate our pizza while in face time to the boys all of the boys. It's crazy how these group of people changed my life for the good.

The ring