Part thirteen

Patrick's point of view
I woke up to find I was in a room filled with children's toys. I looked down to see my favourite Tom and Jerry's top shredded slightly . Looking around I saw a figure walking towards me. It was Henry. 'Baby' I said trying to stand up. 'I'm not your baby patty' Henry said in a demonic voice. Henry looked down and his hair turned orange . A clown looked up and ran at me again.

Hattie's point of view
It had been a week since Patrick's disappearance and I could tell Henry was losing hope of ever seeing his boyfriend again . Patrick's mom and dad let Henry stay at theirs since pat went missing. I've been staying with vic. Today was the first day of school after the half term so we had to go back to school. I put a random outfit on mostly consisting of Vic's clothes and got into belch's car.

The car ride was quiet until we pulled up outside pats house and saw Henry waiting on the step. I quickly got out and wrapped my arms around him. 'I miss him so fucking much' Henry said wrapping his arms tighter around me. I knew when we got in school Henry was gonna get stared at as everyone knew about their relationship. 'People are gonna think of me as weaker. Which I am' Henry said as I slid in the back next to Vic. 'Henry your boyfriend is missing who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks . We will be right behind you' belch said. 'Right behind you Henry' Vic said putting his hand on Henry shoulder. I looked at Henry attire to see he was wearing pats bracelets and pats leather jacket.

As Henry suspected as soon as we walked in all eyes were on him. 'Hattie I can't do this' Henry whispered. 'Henry you can do this and pat will be found' I whispered back. I linked my fingers in his for reassurance. Vic smiled at me and kissed my cheek. 'Thanks baby' vic whispered in my ear before walking of to class. 'We have biology' I said to Henry. 'Where I sit next to pat' Henry said tearing up. 'Im sitting next to you' I said as we sat in our seats. 'Harriet move back now' out teacher said. 'Err no I'm good I'll stay here Thanks' I said. 'What is it with you Bowers' she muttered. 'Yeah fuck you too bitch' Henry muttered under his breath.

After school we all got in belch's car and drove around. We stopped at the woods and Henry got out. We all got out after him and followed him to a clearing with a fridge in the middle. 'Where are we' vic said. 'Pat got of to killing stuff and this is where he kept the dead bodies' Henry said sitting beside the fridge leaning against it. 'Henry That's hella disgusting' belch said. 'Fuck you pat' Henry said looking at the floor. 'Fuck you . Fuck you. Fuck you for making me fall in love with you. Fuck you for everything. I hate you . I hate you.' Henry screamed hitting the fridge 'I love you pat please come back I can't do this anymore I need you' Henry cried. 'Hen' I said pulling him to his feet. I wrapped my arms tightly around him  and just let him cry. 'We will find him he's around he's still in Derry I can feel it' vic said. 'Yeah he's probably in Derry fucking dead and I will never be able to see him again vic you don't understand you have Hattie and belch you have Lou I don't want anyone else I want pat back I want pat Hattie' Henry said . 'Henry look at me' I said as Henry looked down. 'Henry fucking look at me' I screamed at him. Henry's head snapped up looking at me.  'we will get pat back I promise . Have I ever lied to you henry' I said. Henry shook his head. 'No hattie you haven't' Henry said with tears exploring his face. 'I love you so fucking much brother and you've changed my life' I said . 'And I know how much these last few months with pat have changed your life so I'm not gonna st'  'HENRY' someone screamed. Cutting me off.

Patrick's point of view
I jumped to my feet and ran out of the room. I looked behind me to see the Bowers gang. 'Patty don't you see we don't need you anymore' "vic" said. 'We never needed you we have Hattie and Henry' "belch" said. 'I've replaced you patty don't you understand' "Hattie" said walking to you. 'Your not real this isn't real' I said and began running again. 'Baby please come back' "henry" cried. 'Your not Henry like your not Hattie vic or belch' I shouted. The clown came back. 'If you stay here you'll float too don't you understand penny jr you can kill and hurt anyone you want to' the clown laughed. 'I don't want to hurt anyone I want Henry' I whispered and ran for my life. I heard crying I looked over my shoulder to see younger me and my younger brother Avery. I was killing him. 'You said you didn't want to hurt anyone so why did you kill Avery' younger me said. 'That was before I meet Henry get out of my head' I screamed. I ran and ran and ran not stopping at all. I saw light and ran towards it. I didn't stop running till I was out of the tunnel. The fresh air hit me and I smiled. 'Henry fucking look at me' a girl screamed. I knew that voice anywhere. Harriet bowers. My Henry was with her. I looked down at my body to see I was very cut and bruised. My head felt very faint. 'HENRY' I screamed at the top of my lungs before sitting down. My breathing slowed and everything went pitch black.