Part twenty

Hattie's point of view.
'Oh i got you something' Lilia said handing me something (Lilia is in on this and she will be the driver) Lilia handed me a present and a note 'Hello Baby Yeah this isn't Lilia it's someone else. You will be given a present and a card by ten different people one already being Richie please guess the new location from this riddle' the note read. 'I'm shit at riddles' I laughed.

'Pat got a slap in.
I'm not a fuck boy.
I love you baby
But where did we meet'
(Don't at me I tried to rhyme)

'The van shop' i said before walking to Lilia's car to put the bag in and to drive to the van shop. 
''Hello my good ladies Miss Bowers please take these and this I will be off good day' Richie said handing me a bag and a note before walking off. 'Okay second riddle' Lilia said

'You were very comfy that night
I slept quite tight
And by tight I mean in your shoulder
I promise it didn't feel like a boulder'

'My house' I said looking in the bag to see vans. 'Vic brought me vans I wonder if I'm gonna see him tonight' I said as Lilia drove to my house.
'Sister you have arrived take your present but don't hide look inside Yeah vic made me rhyme but sorry mate can't do it' henry laughed handing me the present and note. 'Wait Vic's here' I asked. Henry shook his head. Me and Lilia walked to the car and looked in the bag . 'A flower crown' I said putting it on my head.

'Vic I thought I told you
To keep that door
Open'

The next note read. 'His house when I first meet his mother' I said to Lilia. I slipped my new vans on as we headed down the road and looked into the bag I had yet to open. 'Aww it's a phone case with us on' I smiled. We pulled up to Vic's house to see Vic's mom and belch standing there. Reggie has a note with a helium balloon attached to it saying "I love you so much" on it.  I got out the car and hugged Vic's mom then belch.  'Let's see what the note says shall we' I laughed attaching the balloon to my wrist the opening the envelope.

'You told me not to catch flies
But did you see you amazing thighs'

'Oh I know where that one is it's where we had a date and I wore a little red dress and he seemed to like it alot' I laughed gently. 'Thanks mrs Criss Thanks reggie' I said kissing mrs Criss's cheek. 'I'm coming with ya you can't get rid of me that quick' Reggie laughed following me to where Lilia was leaning against the car. They kissed and got in the car. I got in the back so I want a cock block. 'Cafe de China please love'  I said to Lilia . 'On it' she laughed as belch out his hand on her thigh. Mike was stood there with a teddy bear and another note.
'Thanks mike' I said as he handed me my goodies. 'Nah it's nothing really Your a good person and good people so get good things' mike said hugging me before walking off too.
The next note stated.

'Girl you need to get your phone
Erase that number
Don't call him back
'Cause he don't deserve it'

I looked down at the note but couldn't figure it out. 'What does it say hun I've only been given the one I gave you which was the first one so I could help' Lilia said. 'Girl you need to get your phone Erase that number Don't call him back
'Cause he don't deserve it.' I said. 'Pats house when you were trying to comfort Lilia over twat face' belch said. 'Oh yeah I didn't even think about that' I said as Lilia did a u turn. We were right Pat was stood outside with a bag and note in hand. 'How you doing hattie' pat said hugging me. 'I'm good' I laughed hugging him back. 'Here you go is there space for one more' pat said. 'Lilia is there space for pat' I shouted to the car. 'Yeah but he's gonna have to go in the back' belch shouted back. I looked at pat and he nodded. Next note says.

   'Greta's a bitch
I love you'

'These are getting harder and harder' I said looking at the note. 'Oh no wait school when I punched Greta for flirting with my man' I said. ' I feel bad for whoever's waiting at school' pat laughed. 'Wait the whole bowers gang minus vic has gone so this could be vic' I said crossing my fingers. 'You did have Richie though too' Lilia said. 'Shit is it someone from the loser club' I laughed . Sure enough Ben was stood there with a bag and note. 'Hiya Ben' I said smiling. 'I do believe this is for you Mrs Criss Sorry Miss Bowers' Ben laughed. 'Vic made you say that didn't He' I laughed. Ben nodded and laughed before handing me the bag and note. 'See you soon Ben I don't know if there's a time limit' I said as he waved us off.
Next note.

'No rhyme for this one
Your on your period
Where do you go'
Sorry that there was no rhyme nothing came to mind ❤️.

'The pharmacy' I laughed showing pat the note. We sped of down the road. 'I wanna see my baby already' I laughed. 'You might do' Reggie said. Lilia put the radio and mine and Vic's song came on. Him and I. 'This is wizardry' pat laughed. Eddie was outside the pharmacy with a big smile on his face. 'Your too cute Eddie' I laughed getting out the car. 'These are for you Miss Criss' Eddie laughed. 'I think he wants everyone to call me Miss Criss' I laughed. 'Oh and these are for you from the losers and I have asked Henry if we were actually allowed to give these to you he said it was fine' Eddie laughed handing me a pack of condoms. 'Eddie' I laughed quickly putting the condoms in the bag he had just given me. 'We don't want any Vic's or Hattie's running around just yet' Eddie laughed before walking away.
The note read.

'Reggie if your in the car I'm sorry
But
'Woah your boobs are amazing'

I read out loud. 'Reggie's house' I asked. 'No cause that happened at your house' belch said. 'The movie' belch said. 'No that was pop up what about the diner' pat said. We all agreed and Lilia drove to the diner to see Stan.
'So Stan the man Uris how are you on this fine summer evening' I laughed getting out the car. 'Im good but would be even better if you took these' Stan laughed handing me the present. I smiled at Stan as he waved and walked away.
The note said

'Oh you found me
Like we found pat
But can you remember
Where'

'Where we found pat' I said. 'You found me in the barrens right' pat said. 'Are you sure you want to go there' I said. 'I'm not going down but you are' pat said putting his head on my shoulder. We drove to the barrens in silence. This is the only time it had been quiet. Pat got a message. 'Oh read it out loud' I laughed. Pat quickly read the message in his head 'no You nosey bugger' pat laughed. (A/n the message was just vic apologising to pat about putting his dissaperence in the hunt)
Lilia parked on the kissing bridge and I made my way down to where we found pat to see Bill sitting there. 'H-hi Miss Criss' Bill laughed getting to his feet. 'Hello Mr Denbrough' I laughed back. 'These a-are for you I have to go n-now' Bill said before running off. I shrugged and walked back to the car. 'So there was someone down there' belch asked . 'Yeah Bill Denbrough was down there but he ran off quite quickly. 'Okay read the note'

It had last note written on the front.

'Hello baby
This is the last one so you can see me
I'll give you an easy one an all
We had our first kiss here
And pat witnessed it all'

'Quarry' I said smiling remembering when we kissed for the first time. 'But in the shore' I said to Lilia quickly as she went to drive up the hill. 'Okay calm down hun your gonna see your man' lilia laughed. We pulled over to see Henry Richie Ben bev mike bill Stan and Eddie. But I couldn't see vic. 'Wheres vic' I asked. I felt a pat of hands on my waist so I turned my head slightly and saw vic. He was holding a note. 'Open it Baby' vic said hugging me from behind. 'Homecoming?' The note said. I quickly turned around and kissed his lips. 'Yes for fuck sake yes' I cried.

Aww Vic's romantic.