Part seven

Vics pov.
I led Hattie upstairs to my room. Which was in the attic. 'Cool room' Hattie said looking at the posters. 'Did you take these' she said pointing to my photos. I nodded and smiled. 'Your really talented' she said 'thanks Hattie ' I said walking up behind her. 'So you wanna feel me kiss you again' I whispered putting my hands on her waist. 'I could have been talking about anyone' Hattie teased. 'That's weird because I saw you looking in the mirror at me' I said as she turned around.

I put my hands under her thighs and lifted her up. 'Could of been daydreaming about all those hot boys that I left behind that were in a line waiting for me' hattie said as I put her on my desk. 'Or was I thinking about you and the way you bite your lip when your concentrating. Or the way that your grip tightened on my waist last night when you fell asleep' Hattie teased putting her hands half on my cheek other half on her neck.'Oh and you don't think about me princess. I heard you before anyone was awake talking in your sleep. Hmm vics so hot' I teased threatening fire with fire. I pushed my office chair out of the way and situated myself in between her legs (not sexually) . 'What else' Hattie said biting her lip. I leaned in to kiss her when the door flew open.

'Harriet Bowers' Henry said flying through the door. 'Yes brother' Hattie laughed her hands still on my face. 'And what do you think your doing in a boys room' Henry said as belch and pat walked in. 'Do you really want me to tell you' Hattie said. I chuckled and looked away. Henry stood there and looked at me and Hattie. 'Are you quite done Henry' Hattie said making me look back. 'No I think I might just stay here' Henry said sitting on my bed. I shrugged and turned back to Hattie. 'He'll get bored' Hattie whispered before closing the gap between us. She broke the kiss and slid it the desk. 'Sorry mate' pat said. I laughed and threw myself on my bed.

'We should go and get dinner like a roast dinner' Hattie said looking at her nails. 'Marry me' pat and belch said at the same time. 'Henry can I marry them' Hattie asked Henry. 'No your staying single forever sorry vic' Henry laughed. 'Let's go I'm starving' Hattie said pulling Henry up then me. I pulled her arm back so she landed on top of me. 'Whoops' I said winking at Hattie. 'Okay love birds lets go' pat laughed walking downstairs. 'Bye mom' I said walking downstairs. 'Bye mrs Criss it was lovely meeting you' Hattie said 'vic I though I said to keep that door open' mom laughed . I rolled my eyes and said goodbye.

We pulled up at a descent restaurant and got a table. Me and Hattie on one side then Henry pat and belch on the other. 'What made you come to vics I thought you were fucking someone' Hattie said. 'You shouting up that you and vic were going back to his' Henry laughed . 'I'm going to the loo I'll be back' Hattie said once we had ordered. 'Henry seriously you said "It's fine vic if you want to date her go for it before some other dick does"' I said . 'Vic chill I was playing with you' Henry laughed . I rolled my eyes and played in my phone waiting for Hattie to come back. 'So are you too actually dating' pat said . Hattie shook her head.

I let my hand fall down next to Hatties chair and hooked my pinkie finger with hers. She smiled at me then started to talk to pat . I took my chances and intertwined our hands together. 'See it wasn't that hard was it' Hattie whispered. 'Not Really' I whisper laughed . 'So Who were you banging and why have you and pat got hickeys in the same place' I said. 'Coincidence' Henry shrugged. I looked at pat as he rolled his eyes. Our food arrived and we ate it all quite quickly. We made our way back to the car when Henry had paid for the food. Belch and Henry walked into a shop and Hattie turned to pat wrapping my arms around herself. 'Tell him' Hattie said. 'Surprise I'm bi' pat said. 'I already knew' I laughed. 'How' pat laughed. 'Once you gave me your phone and you had gay porn left open' I said as Hattie played with my middle finger. 'So Who was bottom and who was top' Hattie said. 'I have no idea what your on about' pat said going bright red. 'Of course you don't remember the fact that you were a bottom' Hattie laughed . 'Alright calm down you' I laughed kissing her head.

'Bully' Hattie said turning around . I laughed and kissed her. ' I'm gonna go find Henry and belch' pat said getting out. 'Where were we earlier' I said. 'I remember' Hattie said biting her lip. 'Oh yeah here' I said pushing my lips onto hers again. She swiped her tongue against my bottom lip as I opened my mouth letting my tongue explore her mouth. 'Hmm' Hattie moaned pushing her hands up my T-shirt. I pulled Hattie on my lap so she was straddling me. We were in the car park so no one could really see us . I broke the kiss and kissed down her neck. Hattie started to roll her hips as I kissed her lips again. 'Fuck hat' I moaned and rolled my hips with her creating what ever friction we could. 'Fuck it will you be my girlfriend' I said. 'Yes' Hattie moaned before kissing me again. Hattie kissed my neck as I looked out the window. 'Shit they are coming back' Hattie said getting of my lap. 'Jesus Christ babe' Hattie said looking in my lap.