Part fifteen

Hattie's point of view
'Hey' I said to vic on the phone. 'I love you baby' vic said into the phone making me smile. 'I love you too' I said. 'Couple goals' Lilia screamed. 'Are you around Lilia's' vic laughed. 'Yeah Henry and pat are catching up' I asked questioning myself. 'Eww' Lilia laughed. 'Are we matching tomorrow' I asked. 'Again couple goals man I need myself a man' Lilia laughed. 'Anything for my baby' vic laughed. 'Oi peroxide come to mine' Lilia said into the phone. 'What did you give her' vic laughed into the phone. 'Nothing I promise' I laughed. 'I can't come parents are guarding the door don't  ask why I don't know either'  vic laughed. 'Okay  blondie' I laughed. 'Tinder' Lilia called from her desk. 'Your 16 Lilia I've got to go before Lilia does something she's gonna regret . See you tomorrow I love you' I said. 'I suppose I love you too' vic joked. 'Offended' I laughed. 'Joking your my world I love you bye' vic said hanging up. 'I need a boyfriend' Lilia laughed throwing herself on the bed beside me. 'You will get one I promise. I know you will your you' I laughed heartily.

 I know you will your you' I laughed heartily

(Imagine tighter jeans for Hattie and why is this so vic)

I waved bye to Lilia and got in belch's car. 'Oh I'm the first one today' I laughed sitting in the front. 'Yeah you are' Reggie said. Next stop vic's . 'My baby looks hot' vic shouted stepping out of his house. 'Aright lover boy get in' belch said grumpily. 'Are you okay' I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He quickly brushed it off. 'Lou broke up with me' Reggie said. I wrapped my arms around him . 'I'm sorry bubs' I said before getting in the back. Vic quickly pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck. 'That's not helping vic' belch said. 'I know I'm sorry but hattie's just so irresistible' vic laughed. 'What have you taken' I laughed. 'Cold and flu tablets I'm sick' vic laughed putting his head on my shoulders. 'Nohaao' I laughed getting of him. 'I don't wanna be sick' (lowkey hella sick in real life but on with the story) I laughed. We pulled up to my house to see pat and Henry outside holding hands. 'My second favourite couple' vic laughed. Henry and pat looked at each other then at vic. 'He's sick and has had tablets' I laughed and Henry got in the back allowing pat to sit in the front.

'You can be the chills I feel on our first date' I sung along to the song that was playing through my phone. 'Your the smoke to my high' vic sung putting his head on my shoulder.
'And we are in hell' Henry said as belch parked. 'It's not that bad' I laughed jumping out the sunroof. Henry helped pat get out of the car then got his crutches. 'Baby I'm fine' pat said pulling Henry towards him. 'I know it's jus' pat cut Henry of by kissing his lips. 'Calm down its like you've been missing for a while' pat laughed. 'Yeah missing you' Henry said . ' let's go' pat said. Vic wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. We all walked back in and all eyes were on us. 'I'm back fuckers' pat announced. Greta walked up to us. 'Oh what do you want bitch' I said as she eyed up vic. 'If your asking . I want Victor in the janitors closet in ten minutes' Greta said. My fist meet her nose and she fell to the floor. 'Your dead Bowers' Greta said as I shook my hand. 'Jesus Greta he doesn't want you' I said kneeling down. 'If he did he wouldn't be with me sweet heart so do yourself a favour and never talk to me again okay thanks hun' I said standing back up . I turned and smiled brightly at the boys my boys. 'Yes baby' vic said . 'I don't care that your sick' I said before kissing his lips.

Vic turned us around and slammed me against the wall. 'See Vic's happy with Hattie' Henry said waving good bye to Greta. 'We will one hundred percent finish this after school' vic said putting his hands on my cheeks. 'Yes' I laughed waking off to my next class. I felt a slap on my arse. 'Oi Criss' I laughed . 'That's my girlfriend' vic shouted. My face was painted with a crimson red blush.  I sat in form taking to Richie when dad walked in. 'Hello everybody' he said. 'We are going to be in forcing a curfew' pa said. Students groaned. I cringed hearing them groan. Pa looked directly at me. 'It's for your own safety and the curfew will be 7 o'clock daily and it's for adults too' pa said before leaving. 'So that's your father' Richie said. 'Yeah that's my pa' I said turning towards him. 'It's collapsed lessons today which means you will be sent to a room and will be in that room for all lessons' our teacher said. 'We has these In England it was cool' I said to Richie.

I walked to my room to see the bowers gang and Lilia already in there . 'What a surprise' I said sitting in between Lilia and vic . 'Baby' vic said kissing my neck. 'Show me your tablets' I said . Vic passed me his tablets and sucked on my neck. 'Vic' I laughed. 'Whattt' vic laughed intertwining our hands. Lilia looked at belch and smiled. 'Ohhhh' me and Henry said at the same time. I looked at him and laughed. 'Beach is blushing cos Lilia's looking at him' Henry text me. 'What movie do yall wanna watch' miss brown said. 'Titanic' a lad yelled out. Miss shrugged and put it on. 'Lilia please keep eye fucking belch will you it's turning him on' I laughed . 'Oi love I'm gonna kill you' Lilia said pushing me jokingly