Part eight

Hatties pov
'Jesus Christ babe' I laughed looking in vics lap. 'That's your doing' vic whispered crossing his legs. 'Sup bitches' Henry said getting in the car. 'I am offended by that term I am no bitch I am a bugger get it right Henry' I laughed. 'What's a bugger' pat asked . 'Erm I er' I said trying to think of a definition . 'A term like if someone's being a pest you say 'Oi bugger' or if I hurt myself I'll say 'oh ya bugger'  I laughed. 'Alright plonker see you tomorrow' belch said pulling up outside pats house. 'I expect a phone call tonight with not the horny details but explanation' I whispered in pats ear. 'All right you British bitch' pat laughed 'I'm a bugger not a bitch' I said as pat got out. 'Next stop Victoria's' Reggie said making me laugh. 'Oh American wanker' I laughed to myself. The boys looked at me and laughed . 'What' I said. 'Do you know what a wank is' Henry asked. 'Eww I didn't mean it like that I meant it like a contemptible person' I laughed .

Vic laughed and put his hand on my exposed thigh. I looked at him and winked before leaning forward and turning the music up loud . 'But now we're rockin' on the dance floor, actin' naughty Your hands around my waist' I sung loudly. 'Jesus Hattie' Henry laughed as my voice cracked. 'What I know I can't sing. Im a dancer' I said . 'I'm a dancer' vic said. 'No' I said. 'Yeah he's actually really good' Henry said . 'Wanna see one of my dances' I asked the boys. Belch pulled over as I got the video of my last dance up.

(I know i know it's Kensie Ziegler just imagine it's your version of Hattie okay good) .
'Jesus Christ I never wanna see that again' Henry said. 'That was fucking amazing' belch said. 'I agree' vic said squeezing my thigh lightly. 'Victor I do believe that's your house there' belch said pointing to vics house. 'Bye vic' I said kissing his cheek. 'Call me' vic whispered before getting out. 'Bye you British twat . Henry cowers and Reggie huggins' vic said running across the road. 'Bye love' I laughed as he tripped up the curb . 'I'm okay' vic shouted. 'I'll be here at 8' belch said pulling away . 'bye vic' Henry shouted. Belch dropped us home to see pa wasn't there. 'I'm gonna go and shower' Henry said dropping his house keys on the bed. I walked over to Henry wrapping my arms around him. 'Are you okay' I said . 'No I'm not' Henry said before shrugging me of and walking into the bathroom. I let a tear fall down my face as Henry shouted at himself and punched the wall. 'Fuck' Henry shouted

I changed into some pyjamas in silence as Henry showered. I removed my makeup and took my hair up. I sat at Henry's desk and finished some of his incomplete homework. Henry walked back in some sweatpants and pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me. 'I'm sorry Hattie' Henry said trying not to cry. 'What happened' I said. 'Well someone I know is super homophobic' Henry said . 'Yes' I whispered. ' a lad I know likes another boy and did stuff with him and doesn't know how to tell his father' Henry said . 'So what's your telling me is that pa is super homophobic , you and pat did stuff earlier and you like him but you don't know how to tell pa' I said . 'What no' Henry said looking away. 'Don't lie to me Henry' I said making him look back at me. 'Yes' Henry said looking down as a tear fell from his eye. 'We both need to tell pa our sexualities. Ma knows I'm bi. In England I was known as a bicon' I laughed .

'I can't tell dad' Henry said . 'Henry we need too' I said as he sat on the edge of the bed. 'You see the scars in my back' Henry said turning slightly. 'Yes' I said . 'He fucking did that' Henry said. I was completely shocked. 'Kids if your awake I'm home' pa shouted . 'Pa I need to talk to you' I said walking downstairs wiping tears. 'What's wrong Hattie. 'Well ma knows this' I said sitting in the table in front of him. 'I'm bisexual meaning I like girls and boys' I said physically shaking. I saw the fury grow in pas face. 'Pa your scaring me' I turned to see Henry was at the bottom of the stairs. 'Henry what do you have to say about this' pa said. 'That I am too' Henry said bravely. I walked over to Henry and hugged him. 'It's just a phase you two will grow out of it' pa said. 'See that's where your wrong pa I'm sorry but I've been bi since I was twelve. I'm turning sixteen in a couple of days' I said walking back over to pa. 'I don't like it but if that's what you too wanna be then I except you only you too though' pa said. 'Dad I'm sort of seeing someone' Henry said standing up. 'Who is it a boy or a girl' pa said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a beer. 'A boy' Henry whispered . 'You too need to go to bed you have school in the morning' pa said .

Me and Henry walked upstairs. 'So are you and the boy dating or what' I asked Henry. 'We're experimenting seeing if we could actually date' henry said laying down. 'So you already fucked'
'No I gave the boy a blowjob' Henry said. 'Eww I don't want to know all the horny details. By any chance could this boy be patrick Hockstetter' I asked turning the light off then making a run for the bed. 'Yes' Henry whispered. 'I'm happy for you' I said kissing his forehead. 'Night brother' I laughed. 'Goodnight Hattie' Henry laughed