Prologue

"ASR.. NK.. Akash..Aman.. four hot boys are coming to our house!" Lavanya squealed in happiness, hugging herself dreamily.

"But they're coming with family na.. it's wrong to think like this Lavanya!" Payal said innocently.

"You mean if they didn't come with family, you would attack them na Naughty Payal!" Meera said with teasing smile.

"Nahin.. I didn't mean to say like that.." Payal adjusted her duppata shyly.

"Whatever.." Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Listen girls I've decided that ASR is mine!"

"Heyy shup kar.." came a loud shout from a girl who was till now watching her sister and friends talking about the guests coming in their home.

"Choose any of the three you mentioned.. not ASR.." she said and continued munching her jalebis.

"ASR kyun nahin?" Lavanya frowned.

"Just like that.." Khushi, the girl who is munching her jalebis shrugged her shoulders casually, "They're our guests and we shouldn't think like that of them.. Jiji is right only!"

"Oh ho ho.. Weren't you the one who said we can choose NK, Aman and Akash but not ASR?? Only ASR is guest, others aren't right?" Meera asked with sarcastic tone.

"Look at the way you're calling him with respect.. A.S.R. hain na? And see others you're just saying their names Akash, Aman and NK like you call Chinni, Chotu and Montu? That's why I'm saying we should treat the great ASR with respect and not crush on him and Chinni, Chotu and Montu, we can crush on them.. I'm sure they wouldn't mind either na? Hain na Jiji?" Khushi smiled.

"Haan.. we shouldn't look at boys like that.." Payal said, "Not only ASR.."

"Correct Jiji.. did you listen to my Jiji, Meera and Lavanya?" Khushi asked side hugging Payal.

"Not correct.." Lavanya frowned, "I will make sure ASR falls for me!" she smirked.

"Then we're in for a competition Lav.. and our student of the year award this time is ASR!" Meera grinned.

Khushi frowned gritting her teeth, Payal looked at Khushi and gestured with her eyes 'Kya hua?'

"Jiji.." she pouted, "He's my Annav!"

"Haan toh?" Payal asked confused.

"Jiji you're just impossible!" Khushi stood up angrily and step out of them walking with heavy steps.

"Just chill Khushi.." she breath in and out standing in middle of the corridor, "Annav isn't going to give attention to them anyways.. He hates girls except me!"

Flashback..

"Mumma I hate girls!" little Arnav complained to his mother wiping the girl's lipstick on his cheek.

"Arey beta.. It's your birthday, they're just wishing you by giving kiss to you!" His mother smiled at his cuteness.

"But Mumma.. They're giving me stupid smiles and flying kisses to me!" Arnav whined.

"That's because you're so handsome na!" his mother knelt down to him and helped him clean his face, indeed his face was covered with girl's lipstick marks.

"Next year don't invite girls in my birthday party.. they just spoiled my mood!" Arnav pouted letting his mother do the cleaning.

"Ok baba.." Ratna giggled and kissed his cheek softly.

"You're the only girl who can kiss me!" he smiled and kissed his mother's cheek back, then went running to play with his friends.

While playing with his friends, one particular scene caught his attention, away from all the girls who were playing with each other and chatting happily, a small girl was playing with a baby rabbit in the corner of his garden.