Chapter 1

Raizada mansion..

"Don't talk with me!" Arnav said as he walked towards his room angrily and threw his bag to his bed, which luckily fell on right place.

"Chote!" Anjali giggled and walked in his room, "Acha baba sorry! I won't postpone your meeting without informing you before!"

"Did I ask you to say sorry?" he turned to her with angry look, but this time was out of Love. Never he wants his sister to be asking sorry to him for petty things like this.

"Nahin, but you're not talking with me!" she pouted.

"Help me pack my bags.." he said and threw his shirt on her face, facing his back to her purposely because he was smiling.

"Chote!!!!" Anjali whined as she caught his shirt, which he threw on her face right now, "Is this way to behave with your elder sister?"

"Kyun? Kya hua?" he turned and asked with innocent face.

"Oh you don't know!" Anjali glared at him, and started running behind him. Arnav chuckled and ran towards the door where he found his mother, he hugged his mother from behind, "Ma just look at Di.. She's troubling your son.. he works hard every day and returns tired and now she's making him run!"

"Aww.. Ma he threw his shirt on my face.. is this way to behave with his Di??" Anjali whined.

"Cry-baby.." Arnav smirked and kissed his mother's cheek. He knew by kissing his mother, she would be on his side only, "Anjali bitiya why are you troubling your brother? Just look at his face, he doesn't even eat or sleep properly and you're making him run like this!"

"Ma are you serious falling in his traps!?" Anjali asked as her mouth formed a big "O" shape.

"Ma tell her to pack my bags while I freshen up.. I'm so tired and hungry.." Arnav said innocently.

"Anjali bitiya help your brother ok.. my Chote I'm going to serve dinner for you, your favorite dishes I prepared today .. come downstairs fast!" Ratna said caressing Arnav's cheeks lovingly, then left the room.

Anjali glared at him, Arnav smiled: You see the consequences of playing with Arnav Singh Raizada!

Anjali pouted and went to his closet, taking his clothes to put on bag. Her brother hugged her from behind, still she faked she was angry and looked away.

"I'm joking ok.. you don't need to pack my bags, I will do it on my own!" he said and pecked her cheeks before going to his bathroom.

Anjali smiled, "You don't know but I'm more than happy to do all this for you.. kyun ki tum mere Chote ho!"

At dining hall..

"I suggest we stay at hotel.. I don't feel comfortable in other's house Ma!" Arnav whined.

"But beta.. Shashi asked with so much love that we stay in his house during our stay in India.. we shouldn't break his heart.." Ratna said.

"Alright!" Arnav nodded and continued having his food.

"And I heard they have two daughters right??" NK asked with naughty smirk.

"No, you heard wrong!" Raj twisted his ear, "They're family girls, don't tease them otherwise you will face me along with their father!"

"Ouch.. uncle ok ok! I won't even look at them.. promise pakka!" NK cried making the family laugh at him.

"I can't wait to show that Madhumati how much modernwa I'm now!! Not old fashioned Buaji like her, I'm Modernwa Mami!" Mami said flaunting her jewelry.