Chapter 3

At kitchen..

"Now Khushi only left to complete her college.. She's on last year of fashion designing.." Garima spoke proudly.

"Wow.. Then she will surely join AR!" Ratna said and both ladies giggled.

"Oh-ho.. these both are still trying to hint each other that they want Chote and Khushi bitiya to marry each other.. Looks like I will have to do something!" Nani rolled her eyes thinking.

Khushi returned with Arnav and Aman, Arnav and Aman went to freshen up while she went to kitchen and found her Amma, Ratna and Nani chatting.

"Can I help with something?" she asked smiling.

"Nahin bitiya.. we're already cooking, yesterday you guys did snacks for us and now it's our time to prepare breakfast for you all.." Ratna smiled.

"Bitiya.. can you take me to my room? I want to rest for a while.." Nani said. Khushi nodded and took Nani with her.

While going upstairs, Khushi patiently climbed one stair by one slowly to match with Nani's steps. Nani lovingly patted her cheeks, "Thank you bitiya.. Do you know you're just like my Chote!"

"Really?" Khushi asked amused.

"Hmm.. you both are caring but in different ways.. You show you care by these sweet gestures of yours and he shows his care through anger.." Nani said.

"Woh care nahin.. pagalpan kehte hain Nani ji (That's not care.. It's called madness Nani ji).. Sab kuch ulta karta hai yeh ullu ka patha (He does everything oppositely)" Khushi murmured rolling her eyes.

"My Chote loves and cares a lot for his parents, every time they fight Chote is the one who makes them pacify each other.. Chote takes his Di to shopping and buys everything she wants.. His Jiju is his best friend also, both always keep teasing Anjali.. Chote even helps his Mami with her make up.." Nani giggled along with Khushi.

"He also loves and is very over protective towards his young brothers.. Akash, NK and Aman are his life, he pretends to fight and get angry with their childishness, but deep inside everyone knows how much he loves his brothers and enjoy their teasing also!" Nani said fondly.

Khushi's lips curved into a soft and amused smile after hearing this from Nani, really what was written in magazines about him is very different from the perspective of his family.

"And you know.. he even slept with Laxmi for me!" Nani chuckled walking towards her room, but Khushi stopped right there, "WHAT???????????????"

"Kya hua bitiya?" Nani turned back to her.

"La.. Laxmi kaun? (Who Laxmi??)" Khushi asked gulping.

"My bitiya.." Nani said. Khushi widened her eyes realizing Arnav slept with a woman!!! She marched towards his room angrily.

"My pet goat.." Nani completed entering in her room, she turned to see Khushi but Khushi wasn't there anymore, "Where did bitiya go?"

Arnav's room..

Khushi entered in his room without knocking and earned a "WHAT THE.." from Arnav who was applying gel on his hair.

"Khushi.. What are you doing here?" he walked towards her.

Khushi glared at him and walked forward with dangerous steps making him gulp and walk backwards, "Wa..wait.. Wh..what??? What happened?"

"Were you expecting Laxmi here??" she asked sarcastically.