Chapter 6

"Lavanya.." Arnav cleared his throat and approached her. She looked away wiping her moist eyes, "Yeah.."

"Are you really crying for that Bandar?" Arnav asked in disbelief, "You really believed in his words?"

"It hurts ASR.. it hurts when he keeps flirting all the time with girls here and called me Bandar.." she said.

"So you like my Bandar?" Arnav smirked.

"Only as a good friend.. It's not what you're thinking ASR!" Lavanya looked away.

"Oh really! When I keep ignoring you and you keep flirting with me, you never cried for that then why are you crying for NK, who's just your good friend?" he asked.

"Okay.. You win and I lose.." she raised her hands smiling, "I do have a crush on that Bandar, but he doesn't notice me!"

"So you came that time to ask him how you're looking and not me?" Arnav smirked.

"Hmm!" she nodded pouting, "I wanted to make him feel jealous, he's flirting with all desi girls here in Delhi and I wanted to show him that I don't care also, I also have crush on ASR!"

"Can I tell you one thing? When you came here, I thought you're most handsome and smart from all the boys, me and Meera even decided to compete for you but this time we spent with you all, I don't know why my heart goes to that Bandar.. I'm always fighting with him and all my time goes with him!" she smiled foolishly.

"It happens Lavanya!" he brushed her hair in playfully manner, to which Lavanya giggled, "But you're not that bad also.. It's just you and me.. no chemistry!"

She showed thumbs down, and Arnav nodded, "Really overacting na!"

"Yeah!" Lavanya laughed, "I looked like desperate woman after you and it was all fake!"

"And that day I was flirting with you because we were playing truth and dare and you were the girl in front of me and I had to complete my dare.. it wasn't that I was playing with you!" he explained.

"Really?" Lavanya widened her eyes smiling, "I really thought it was true only.. oh god.. I thought you were a playboy when you flirted with then with Khushi! By the way, was the dare to flirt with two girls?"

"No, only one!" he shrugged.

"Then you really flirted with Khushi because you wanted to, and not because it was a dare, right?" Lavanya smiled mischievously.

"Since you're being honest with me.. I'll be too.." he nodded, "Yes, I was really flirting with her!"

"Does that mean you love Khushi?" Lavanya jumped in happiness.

"No.. I mean I don't know yet!" he shook his head, "I surely like her Lavanya, you know what I feel for Khushi right now, I haven't felt this before for any other girl.. I like to spend time with her, irritate her, flirt with her, to see her smile, hear her voice.. I mean I like everything about her.. But I guess it's too soon to say if this is love or not.."

"Take your time to realize it then!" she smiled, "Should I tell you something? You won't repent falling in love with Khushi, she is a unique girl!"

"And you're a beautiful girl so don't cry when any man says you're ugly or anything like that.." he patted her cheeks.

Lavanya smiled and nodded her head.

Khushi reached in the wrong time, she just heard the last sentence of Arnav and frowned, "Laad governor.. I shouldn't have become so happy when he said I was looking beautiful, look now he's saying to all girls same line only!"