Chapter 10

Buaji sat on her bed pouting, "Yeh Arnav bitwa bhi na.. I'm trying to call him so many times but everytime his phone is busy.. Jaisa Malik waisa phone (Like owner, like phone) Always busy!"

"But I need to talk with him only.. Arnav bitwa is only one who has beauty along with brains also!" Buaji said aloud.

Nani entered in her room and smiled, "Right!"

Buaji stood up and made Nani sit beside her, "Aunty.. What are you doing here?"

"What you're thinking, I'm also thinking the same!" Nani said. 

"Really?" Buaji widened her eyes.

"Haan, but these fools will take time to understand.." Nani chuckled, "Ratna and Raj liked Khushi, the same way Manorama and Manohar liked Payal for Arnav and Akash respectively.. But they are hesitating to say this to Garima and Shashi, and the situation is worse now because your father (Dada ji) arrived and with such a bad news!"

"Garima and Shashi also liked Arnav and Akash for their daughters and didn't say anything because of the same reason.." Buaji laughed. 

"And I can see that Arnav loves Khushi.." Nani said, "Same way, Akash also is mad for Payal.. That's why he is so disturbed right now.."

"Payal is also crying only because of him.." Buaji said, "But Khushi is all normal, does she love Arnav bitwa?"

"All normal? Nahin Madhumati, I think you failed to see your Jhansi Ki Rani fighting with her Dada ji, if she denied to marry that boy that means she has some feelings for Arnav but unlike Payal, she didn't cry but fight back!" Nani said. 

"Right.." Buaji nodded, "But when everything is sorted out, why are they confusing themselves?"

"They are fools na.. I said to you!" Nani said, "Now we have to do something!"

Khushi's room:

"Desi version of Arnav? Is Dada ji gone mad or what? I already have my original Arnav, why would I marry some made in China Arnav?" Khushi said angrily.

"Khushi do you love Bhai /ASR/Arnav ji?" Meera, Lavanya, Akash and Payal asked at the same time with wide eyes. 

"Woh.. Yes.." Khushi said with low voice, feeling extremely shy.

"Oh I see.. You fell in love and didn't say anything to us.. Your friends?" Meera glared at her.

"That's why you didn't want us to go near him,  right? You were in love with him since beginning only.." Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Couldn't you tell us earlier Khushi? We would have left him and helped you both stay together.. Now he went to New York without saying I love you to you.."

"He said he will say when he comes back.." Khushi pouted. 

Suddenly they heard voices out of the room, everyone stopped talking and Khushi opened the door only to get surprised seeing all the family members at the door of her room. 

"Bitiya let us in.." Nani said and Khushi made space for them with confused look. 

As soon as all of them were settled on their places, Nani and Buaji started talking.

"Actually we came here to talk with you all, since Shashi's father fixed the girls marriage with another boys and we're not happy with this decision. I really wanted that Khushi and Payal become part of our family.." Nani said. 

"I also wanted Arnav bitwa and Akash bitwa for our Sanki and Payalia.." Buaji said. 

"But we can't do anything without your permission, I mean Ratna, Raj, Shashi and Garima.." Nani said.