Chapter 13

"Is everyone ready? We need to leave.. Siddanth and Rahul's parents must be waiting for us.." Dada ji shouted.

Arnav came downstairs and walked towards Dada ji, "No matter how much you shout Dada ji, they are coming downstairs when they feel like.. Especially the girls!"

Dada ji nodded annoyed, "How's this fair to make this old man wait for so long?"

"Till then we can watch a movie instead of waiting.." Arnav said and moved to the couch. Dada ji kept standing making an annoying look to the couch, "I don't like this soft thing babua.. I will take a chair for myself.."

"Ok.. You let it be Dada ji, I will bring chair for both of us.." Arnav said and went to take two chairs for both. Dada ji happily settled on his chair while Arnav switched on the TV and sat on his chair.

They were watching DDLJ and Simran was telling her mother about Raj when her father overhears the conversation and gets angry.

"Oh no.. Yeh Simran bhi na.. Now her father will force her to marry that Kuljeet.." Dada ji slammed his fist on his lap dissapointed.

"Kuljeet looks like Siddanth hain na?" Arnav asked.

Dada ji smiled gulping, "Kyun Arnav babua? Does he look that much ugly?"

"Even Kuljeet is more handsome than him.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Ab kya kar sakte hain.. (Now what can we do?).. I was in search of an angry young man just like you and I found him.. Jab original nahin milta, toh uske clones se hi kam chalana padta hai (When you can't find original, then you have to adjust with his clones only)" Dada ji sighed.

"Original is here only Dada ji trying to win your heart dammit.. This is so damn frustrating, you already like me and I love Khushi.. this made in China is coming between us.. If he didn't exist, then Dada ji wouldn't bring him here and by that time I would have come back and Dada ji would ask my hand first to Khushi and problem solved.. but no, Dada ji thought he wouldn't ever get me as Khushi's husband and decided to adjust with the Made in China ASR.. Desi version my foot.." Arnav thought to himself.

"And I also wanted Desi boys, someone who knows about our culture for the girls.." Dada ji said.

"Oh, I'm Pardesi!" Arnav rolled his eyes boringly.

"No problem.. Will show this Dada ji that we Pardesi aren't less than this Desi versions.. Waise bhi original is always best.." he smirked to himself.

Their families descended the stairs, Siddanth was coming downstairs talking with Khushi much to Arnav dislike.

Arnav gritted his teeth and Dada ji just worsened his situation by admiring the couple, "Wow.. They look so beautiful together.."

"Exactly.. Just like Padmavati and Alauddin Khalji.." Arnav said with sarcastic tone.

"Arnav babua is he that much ugly?" Dada ji asked horrified.

"Ab kya kar sakte hain.. Clone se hi kam chalana padta hain na? (What can we do?.. You have to adjust with a clone, right?)" Arnav shrugged.

"Yeh Nalayak bhi na.. I thought Arnav babua would see himself in Siddanth but Arnav babua doesn't seem to like him.." Dada ji bit his nails thinking.

"We are ready Dada ji.." Khushi smiled and twirled once showing off her beautiful yellow suit.

" Khushi smiled and twirled once showing off her beautiful yellow suit