Chapter 12

"Dada ji.. Bauji (Shashi) is calling you downstairs to have breakfast.." Siddanth came on the terrace to call Dada ji when Arnav wasn't there.

"Come here.." Dada ji called him and handed some grains on his hand, "Feed these pigeons.."

Siddanth looked at him confused but threw the pigeon's food to them and the pigeons ate it peacefully.

Dada ji frowned and hit on Siddanth's head, "Nalayak (Good for nothing).. Do you know even pigeons are scared of Arnav babua Raijada and you.. Be like Arnav babua!"

"What the.." Siddanth looked at him confused.

"Just by saying What the you don't become like him.." Dada ji glared at him, "Why don't you fight with goons and make them scared like you did in village that day?"

"Do you want me to fight with Khushi now? I'm getting married to her Dada ji, why would I land her in hospital?" Siddanth frowned.

"Not my granddaughter you fool.." Dada ji rolled his eyes and sighed trying to keep a control on himself, "Don't you see how Arnav babua behaves? As soon as he comes near you, you feel like going to bathroom in fear.."

"What the.." Siddanth widened his eyes.

Dada ji hit on his forehead, "Did you eat this 'What the' word and it got stuck in your throat?"

"No.. I.." Siddanth nodded sideways caressing his forehead.

"Let it be.. And listen to me, this is a secret between you and me.. Don't go and tell Arnav babua that I get scared of him.." Dada ji whispered, "It may spoil my reputation.."

Anjali and Shyam were walking in the corridor watching the video of Arnav feeding pigeons. Arnav cleared his throat and stood in between them, "Di and Jija ji.. It's very bad manners to make videos of others without their permission.."

"You're my Chote and not any stranger.." Anjali said rolling her eyes.

"What the.. You guys don't respect me at all.." Arnav crossed his arms frowning.

"Yaar.. I never thought you would have to feed pigeons to impress Dada ji and take your Dulhania (bride) home!" Shyam laughed.

"Di delete that video.." Arnav glared at Anjali, and she raised her eyebrow, "You think you will order me and I will obey you? If you're ASR then I'm also ASR!"

"Wrong.. You're AJ (Anjali Jha)" Arnav smirked.

"Chote.. See Shyam ji how he pulls my leg.. What I did to deserve a brother like this?" Anjali cried dramatically.

"Stop your drama Di and give me your phone.." Arnav said trying to snatch her phone from her hands but Anjali escaped at the right time, but the phone slipped from her hand and fell downstairs.

Anjali widened her eyes and her mouth formed a big 'O' shape and Arnav smirked, "Dekha Arnav Singh Raizada se panga lene ka nateeja..(See the result of messing up with ASR).. Tera phone mar gaya Di (Your phone died Di) aur video bhi gaya.. Mujhe toh kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi pari (And the video is also gone.. I didn't have to do anything)"

Arnav laughed at her crying face and Shyam patted Anjali's shoulder as if consoling her making a crying face like he is understanding her pain when all he wanted to do was laugh with Arnav.

Anjali shoved his hand away sobbing, "Mera phone.." she whispered sadly and peeked to see what was the situation of her phone. She widened her eyes seeing what happened downstairs after the phone fell from her hands.

Arnav and Shyam also peeked downstairs to see what happened curiously after seeing Anjali's reaction.

Downstairs Payal was accompanying Rahul to her study room, when suddenly something hit on his forehead and he rolled his eyes feeling dizzy.