1. Trouble in the Pot

Recap:
The girls neutralized The Source's arrival, but that doesn't mean their job as witches are done.

All of the elders recently died so with them being The Charmed Ones it's their place to take over.

In the midst of gathering other witches and creating new ways to get the magical community together on their own, they find out that their mother was murdered by another demon, they avenged her death and came back together.

In those few months Kristal and Ashly had their babies.
Kristal had another boy named Kameron Lukas Rowland, while Ashly had a daughter named Ava Kelenda Rowland.

Now it's the girl's second year as witches getting very close to their third.

Present day: The girls are getting close to making final decisions, tweaking The Book of Shadows, Ashly is planning her wedding, Gabby is helping Joshua with Magic school and helping Normani with her coven, Shyann finished her first year in college while making a new friend named Hylie a half witch half mortal, Brie is now engaged to don and she's help Jussie with a secret agency between witches and cops.

And yes the girls still have all their jobs and they all have their own house in their own magical realm while keeping the old manor Normani moved in with her coven mates Zendaya a Demon-witch and Ariana a Cupid-witch.

Shyann's POV
I've been in a weird space in my life, but I'm happy at the same time, I'm happy in my relationship with Christian, I finished my first year of college, and I've just been feeling human, but at the same time I feel like something is up.

Even though I totally trust my instincts, I decided to get a second opinion and go to a local psychic, it'll be a shame if she wasn't real with it.

I moved my long ombré black and blonde hair to the side, then I proceed to walk my way into "Ms.Vanda's Fingers."

All I could think about is how she better be the real deal with the name 'Vanda.'

Anyway when I walked in all I seen was a bunch of manicured mannequin hands and walls holding nail polish.

Looking a around I hear a nice, silky, and smokers tone type of voice saying, "This way girl if you want your answers."

I walked all the way to the back and there was a woman with hair gray as smoke, with black skin tight and smooth as a flat surface, and eyes green as emerald.

I sat down in the chair in front her and we locked eyes.

"What's with the nail salon in the front?" I quickly asked.

Ms.Vanda did a slow but welcoming smile, "Aren't you 1/5 of the most powerful witches in the world, yet you run a advice column only at the age of 20?" She asked. "You and I both know you wouldn't be here if your instincts didn't lead you to me, so what brings you here child?" She asked as she reached for my hands.

Taken back it took me a quick little minute to get my words together just from that reading right there.

"Well ma'am, I feel like my powers are trying to tell me something, but I don't know what that something is." I responded.

"You know as a witch your powers are tied to your emotions, the more overwhelmed you are the more your powers are blocked." Ms.Vanda told me.

"I don't feel overwhelmed though that's the thing." I simply stated.

Ms.Vanda shook her head and pulled out some tarot cards, "Let's see what the cards say child." She said.

The first one she pulled out said Happiness.
The second one she pulled out said Fertility.
And the last one she pulled out said Death.

She put the put the cards in one hand reaching them to me, but before I grabbed them she said, "Now child before I hand you these cards I want you to relax and breathe, remember that you're a witch who had the gift to see what these cards mean." She said in a calming careful tone.

I nodded my head yes and proceeded to take the cards, once u grabbed them I proceeded to relax and calm myself.

I let out a loud gasp!
*Premonition* I see a past moment of my siblings and I smiling and laughing together enjoying life I see a quick moment of Ashly in her wedding dress, then for some reason I see Ashly and Brie being pregnant, then I see a quick glimpse of 5 men vanquishing us. *end of premonition*

Finally when the premonition was over I started to breathe very heavy.

"What is it my child?" Ms.Vanda quickly asked sounding very worrisome.

"I'm not really sure, I saw us being very happy, I saw my one of my sisters expecting her second child then one of my sisters expecting her first then I didn't really get to see them but it was 5 men I'm guessing demons vanquishing us." I responded hoping she would have some insight on what I seen.

"Oh no! Oh no not now!" Ms.Vanda said putting me on edge.

"What, what is it?!" I asked slightly raising my voice out of fear.

"It's only your second and a half year as witches, battles like these doesn't come until like you're 8 years in, you're still learning the ropes, but the demons you saw were called The Quintrix very very very powerful demons whose been here since centuries they have the same weakness as The Charmed Ones, all you need is one dead to weaken the whole collective, but since you girls started your families early their motive to take out your whole line has begun, Good luck my child, I am now closed for the rest of the day." Ms.Vanda said as she handed a deck of tarot cards of my own as she walked me out of her place of business.