14. Spiraling Out of Control Pt. 2

Ashly's POV
I was tired of being on my butt all day, so I got up and decided to move around, all I've been doing is eating, changing diapers, and being pampered.

The men trusted Brie and I to be home alone so, it was just Brie and I along with my firstborn Ava and our familiars.

Brie and I were in the kitchen eating breakfast while I had my daughter in her high chair.

"Why you didn't let Christian take Ava to Faeya with Khris, K'Lynn, and Kam?" Brie asked me.

"Oh I just wanted to spend time with her cause I know my attention is going to have to be split with her and her sister." I responded.

"Makes sense." Brie said.

"I'm scared, I'm having twins and boys at that, I don't know what to do with boys." Brie said nervously.

"I was scared too, and I'm still scared now, but once your baby comes into this world, you do nothing but, wanna protect them from harm, it's really just instincts, and you realize how much you change as person and just woman in general, and you're blessed because twins, you're really going have to learn in a whole way that's more special than just having one child alone." I responded giving the best advice that I possibly could.

"I feel like this is a gift from being told it'll be hard for me to even have kids, God has blessed me truly." Brie said.

"Amen!" I said as we laughed even Ava.

"What you know about that?" I rhetorically asked and she just giggled.

She kept opening and closing her hands for me to pick her up and I did just so and I put her down and I let her play with Minnie, Domino, and Lucky.

"I wonder how our family is doing." Brie stated. "Is it bad that I kinda I wish we were getting bruised and flung around with them." She said which made me just shake my head.

"That's just cause you're miss them in general, but I can't lie as much as I've been enjoying the normality of us just being here, the excitement is missing, and for some reason I just feel weak, probably because I haven't been using my powers, I just feel weird." I replied.

"Wow, I thought I was the only one, maybe because we're separated and we're stronger together, this would be the perfect time for something to happen to." Brie kinda laughed.

"Now why would you say that?" I groaned getting scared that she just spoke something into existence.

The doorbell rings and Minnie quickly barks. Since I was already up by the sink and Brie was sitting at the table I went to go get the door.

To my surprise it was our cop friend Jussie, before I fully let him in I said, "Don't tell me some crimes are going on at your job that can't be explained so, you need us witches to get on the case."

"No, I just can't come and visit?" He gave an accused chuckle.

"Well in that case , come on in." I laughed. "Brie's in the kitchen."

As soon as he stepped in the kitchen Minnie and Domino started barking, and Lucky's nose started twitching and his feet started thumping, and eventually Ava start to cry.

Omniscient POV
Ashly and Brienna immediately became alert.

Ashly squinted her eyes and Jussie's body pulled back being held against the refrigerator as he couldn't move.

Brie grabbed her niece Ava and went to go upstairs as the familiars followed to protect Ava when Brie came back downstairs.

"Who the hell are you? Ava and the familiars loves the real Jussie!" Ashly demanded to know.