8. Half-Bloods

Normani's POV
At the manor it was only Ariana and I since Daya was in The Underworld with new half-bloods Victoria and Justine.

I orbed up to Charmada since I heard my named being called from up there.

When I orbed up, it was Gabby calling me.

"No offense Gab, but do you ever take a break?" I asked and I already knew she knew what I was talking about.

"Well Normani, let's see... I am 24 year old club owner, so I have to make sure that doesn't flop because that's my source of income while being a newlywed getting together to build a art gallery with my husband, and on top of that I am a Charmed One who's powers grows everyday but somehow I'm only a thirophyte leveled witch, and OH I'm an elder of a whole entire magical community of shit I barely know anything about because all the original elders fucking died, and to add the cherry on top I have to prepare to go against a group of old demons when I'm nor my other charmed sisters are ready! So excuse me for trying to save the world!" Gabby said lifting a big weight off her shoulders.

"Hmm, well I'm your sister too, do you want to talk?" I asked with a opened mind.

"No, there's no time, we have work to do." Gabby said as she started frantically flipping through supernatural research.

"Oh wow." I said feeling rejected.

"Oh God what are you bout to cry about now?" Gabby said and her saying that I just felt something for some odd reason.

"Do you like me?" I finally asked just ripping the bandage off.

Gabby stopped what she was doing and just gave me a confused look.

"No I'm serious, I mean I know you feel like you have to deal with me because I'm your sister, and it feels like it's just that, like every time we interact, it's like you're talking at me and not really to me, like do you even really know anything about me on a deep level?" I finished what I was saying with a very important question.

"Well Normani lets put it this way, you're strong wielded like Kristal, you overthink like Ashly, you're introverted like Shyann and I, but you talk a lot when nervous or when you're just very passionate like Brie, another shared trait we have is we're both inquisitive we like to plan things out before getting into it, even though your powers are stronger than Josh's you still feel inferior to him because he's well skilled at being both a whitelighter and witch, and even though you love Blair from the bottom of your heart, you're only making the relationship work because it's the only thing normal that's going on in your life, and even though you hate to admit it, you looooooooooooove being a witch! I noticed you're an amazing dancer you seem the happiest on the dance floor, you're very friendly when your social energy is up, and you feel like moving out the house with your adoptive parents is helping you find yourself." Gabby said shockingly speaking to my closed soul.

"Hmm since you obviously seem to think you know me so well why is our relationship I don't know, weird?" I asked.

"Normani... I've known Kristal, Ashly, Brie, and Shy my whole life, we were raised together, went to the same school knew half of the same people, I've only known you for like 2 1/2 years now and it's just the way my life has been it's too risky to get close to someone else. Mom and Frank are gone, my dad I don't know even know if he's dead or alive." Gabby said being open as she can be.

"Hmm you and Josh seem to be pretty close, maybe I was just jealous." I admitted.

"Well maybe I'm a tomboy, and maybe Josh and I already had our deep talk when Frank died." Gabby said giving a slight smirk.

"Okay sorry for getting all sentimental, let's get to business like you said." I said putting us back on track.

"Right, so okay look at this." Gabby said showing me something she found out of one of the research books.