12. Something Wicca This Way Happens!

Paige's POV
*San Francisco*
Ever since Prue has came back into the picture I have been feeling kinda out of place, so I've been slowly burying myself into becoming a full time whitelighter altogether, but now I've barely been able to even do that because The Elders are slowly dying and they are afraid to give council.

My husband Henry is with the kids while I visit the Manor to visit my sisters.

"Hello Missy Paige, nice to see you

"Hello Missy Paige, nice to see you." Phoebe said giving me a hug being through first one to greet me.

"Hello Phoebe, it's nice to be seen by you." I replied.

"Aunt Paige!" Wyatt and Chris said as they came up running to me almost fumbling me down.

"Hello boys, where's your mother?" I asked.

"In the kitchen baking with Melinda." Chris responded.

"As I figured." I smirked shaking my head.

When Phoebe and I were proceeding to walk into the kitchen, Prue stops us from the middle of the stairwell, "Great Paige, you're here, have you had any news from The Elders??" She asked.

"Well hello to you too Prue." I simply said.

"Yeah, you're right, hello Paige my beautiful long lost sister, how are you?" Prue said quickly changing her greeting.

"Awe thanks, I could be better, but no I have not, I'm started to get worried, they won't even let me orb up there." I answered.

"Awe look at you two bonding, this is so sweet." Phoebe said blushing.

After Prue and I's quick conversation, I proceeded to walk to the kitchen to speak to Piper.

She dust her hands off then wipes them on her apron, "Oh it's such a pleasure to see you Paige, I was getting close to filling a missing person's report." Piper joked.

"Haha very funny Piper." I tried to force a chuckle.

"C'mon Paige we've been your sisters long enough to know when you become distant, something is bothering you, but you feel like you're going to be a bother, so you hold it in." Phoebe said calling me out.

"Well I don't know, Prue you grew up with her, you have the most memories with her, and then she died and you found me, so I just automatically felt like this big replacement and Piper you resisted me at first, and mind you it did take a while for me to stop comparing myself to her, and now she's back and I just feel like I don't belong, if that makes sense." I said trying not to say too much before I cry.

Piper and Phoebe gave each other a look.

"What? What is it? You can't just look at each other like that and not say anything." I blurted.

"Well believe it or not you and Prue have a lot more n common, and would it make you feel any better if we told you she feels out of place too?" Piper said which kind of made me feel at ease.