9. Here Comes the Bride!

Ashly's POV
At the manor because it's a lot bigger than my home in Charmada, and plus it's the home I grew up in.

In the mirror I'm doing my makeup while Kristal is doing my hair.

"So how do you feel about your big day sis?" Kristal said as she started to slick my hair back into a nice silk ponytail.

Right when I was about to answer the question my phone begins. "Hold that thought." I said.

Normani orbs in the bathroom and hands me my phone.

"Today is your day, you sit down and let Kristal pamper you Ash, don't let anything ruin it." Normani said to me and I knew she was right, but I wasn't going to let her know that.

"It's the priest, hopefully he's going to give me some wise words to help me calm my nerves." I said before I answered.

A few seconds later I hung up, "CAN MY LIFE GET ANY WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS?!" I exclaimed.

"What?! What is it?!" Normani and Kristal asked in unison.

"The damn priest's wife is in labor so he won't be able to make it, this is only like his 10th child, it's not a sin if he misses one birth, I guess I can't get married now." I said as my eyes started to get cloudy trying to hold in my tears.

Zendaya and Ariana comes from their room.

"What's going on I heard screaming." Ariana asked in her little soft voice.

"Yeah is there a demon? You know I love a good vanquished." Zendaya stated.

"Yeah my wedding, and you could blame the priest." I said beginning to sulk.

"Well I don't know if you know, but since I am half-Cupid, I'm automatically ordained, I can marry you and Antonio, and plus getting married by a Cupid, it's a guarantee your marriage will last." Ariana said which actually put me on ease.

"You would really do that for me?" I said as my heart began to blush.

"Of course! I mean you're literally letting my stay in the home you grew up in, and the old elders weren't really let us half-bloods get a chance, and I love returning love that was given to me." Ariana said as we smiled at each other.

"Ari lets go to the church, so we can already be prepared, Nothing is going to stop this wedding." Zendaya said as she grabbed Ari so they can start heading out.

"Okay Kristal, to answer your question, so far this is the best day ever." I said as we proceeded to do what we were doing before.

"Kristal, do you know how long I dreamed about this, ever since I was a little girl I just knew in my heart that I'll have a family of my own one day, and it's finally happening." I said wanting to jump for joy.

"Yes, I'm just surprised I did it before you, I thought you were going to get married first then Brie, myself, then Gabby, and finally Shyann." Kristal started, "But instead I was the one to get married first... twice." Kristal simply chuckled.

"Well look, all that I care about is that I'm happy, we're happy, and that our other family and friends is happy." I responded as I added the finishing touches on my makeup.

"I know that's right." Kristal responded as she started to wand my ponytail.

"You look absolutely beautiful Ashly, like fureal, believe me when I say Antonio is a lucky siren and man." Kristal said and I couldn't help but to smile.

"Whew I hope everything goes as planned, Minnie will pull Ava in a wagon while her pup will be the flower girl." I said.

"Oh my God I didn't know that, that's so cute, we really pay our familiars dust, Khris & K'Lynn don't go to sleep until their familiars are right beside them during bedtime." Kristal said as we just started to do a lil talking.