11. We're Ready Pt.2 (interlude)

Omniscient POV
While the girls were knocked out, they hear a calling spirit telling them to wake up.

The girls started to wake up one by one surprised by the transparent spirit they were seeing in the middle of the altar.

"Hello my beautiful granddaughters." Their grandmother June smiled.

"Grandma, what are you doing here?!" The girls asked in awe.

"I'm here to tell you that your mission as taking over the Magical community isn't complete, there's still some secrets, rituals, books, and even some objects and, that you just don't know about, it was more than simply answering questions and deciding for others in the magical community." June said to her granddaughters.

"I'm sure there's beings and places we're oblivious to as well huh?" Gabby asked.

"Precisely Gabrielle, especially witches, witches who've have been doing it way longer than you and also share the charmed title." June said.

"What do you mean?!" Kristal quickly asked.

"I've said too much, if you want more check your mother's closet, blessed be, I love you girls and tell my great-grandkids I love them too!" June said as her spirit faded away.

The girls look around in confusion.

"What does all of this even mean?!" Brie irritably asked.

"Whatever it is, I don't want you and Ashly to worry too much about it, it's bad enough you two did what you did today." Kristal simply replied. "I want my nieces or nephews safe, you may be a witch, but that doesn't mean you're apposed from having a safe pregnancy." Kristal said in a tone proving why she's the big sister.

*Fastforward*
Kristal's POV
At home with my husband and kids, I enjoy the moment of being secure, but I knew that was about to change when we find out whatever it is that's in our mother closet.

Kameron was in my arms while Khris and K'Lynn was between Luke and I in the bed.

K'Lynn rolls over to side getting right up under me and my eyes kinda got teary because I'm so used to be a daddy's girl, so I wanted to enjoy this moment as long as I can.

Meanwhile in the other hand Khris was sitting up next to his dad watching the tv looking like a old man, I had the tell him some bout changing the channel with his powers just by blinking his eyes, he thought it was funny especially because we couldn't find the remote.

Luke turns over to the side and I try not to laugh or look because I can feel his eyes locked upon my face.

"What!" I finally said bursting out in laughter.

"As sweet as the moment is, I can tell something is wrong with you." Luke said in a very comforting tone.

"So after my sisters and I vanquished The Quintrix, out of nowhere a visiting spirit visited us and a very familiar one I might add, it was our dead grandmother, she told us that there's still so much that we haven't learned as elders and to figure out what that means, the answer is in our mother's closet and I'm just nervous because Ashly and Brienna are pregnant, and all of us almost died today, I just feel like as the eldest sister it's my job to make sure that this family is safe and in order." I vented.

"Funny story, you may not believe it but... it's not just you, you have me, I have brothers, hell even my brothers have brothers, you have Normani and Joshua and even the other half-bloods, we all are a family that helps each other out, do you honestly think if you girls decide to take this mission we won't make sure Ashly and Brie are safe especially how protective their men are over them?" Luke said making a vey good point, it's like he always knows what to say to calm me down.