3

"Levi..."

I spoke out softly, looking shocked as my head got pushed into the ground. "Mike, that's enough." A man's voice spoke out, my head was ripped up from the ground and met with another pair of blue eyes. These however were paired with nice bushy eyebrows. 

"Levi, I take that you know her from somewhere." The male spoke, Levi nodded. "Ah. She used to live with me down here. She refused to side with us though when we were presented with the plan against you. She said she'd rather stay down here and rot than kill someone over citizenship above ground. But I guess you did a little more than rotting, eh?" He spoke coldly, I looked away. 

"I see." He spoke, kneeling down to have eye level with me. "My name is Erwin Smith, yours?" 

I glared, but quickly softened and sighed, there's no point in being rude. I'm caught, "(Y/n) (L/n)." 

Erwin nodded, "Hanji." He spoke, Hanji walked over toward him. "You're the one she kidnapped. Should we turn her in?" 

She shook her head, "She didn't hurt me. She didn't seem like she wanted to steal, I think it's because she had no other choice."

Erwin looked up at the woman and then back at me. He smiled, "We'll make a deal. Since you valued my life years ago, I'll do the same with you. If you join the Survey Corps then I'll have the military police drop all their charges. That being said, you can't do what you've been doing here." 

I looked over at Levi and he nodded his head ever so slightly. "Alright. You have my respect, sir." 

--------Time skip brought to you by Haji!----------

I sat on the edge of the wagon, looking out at the blue skies. My eyes widened at the sight, I had never seen so many different colors. The grass was green like how everyone said, I felt like I could breath air in and out of my longs without it hurting. 

"Oi, brat." My head swiftly turned, "Sir!" I saluted, the woman, whose name I learned was Hanji, chuckled at how tense I was. Levi quickly waved my salut off. 

"We're almost to headquarters. I want you to first off take a shower, you're filthy. Then come to my office and I'll have you sign some papers just to insure that you can be apart of the Survey Corps. Understood?" 

"Yes, sir!" 

Levi sighed, resting his head on his hand as we pulled through the gates to headquarters. I couldn't help but notice how much he had grown since the last time I saw him. He got...I mean a little taller...at least he's taller than me now? Probably not. Eh, but his features sharpened a little more and he was defiantly more built. I made eye contact with him and quickly looked away. 

He rolled his eyes as the wagon stopped. We all hopped out and Hanji grabbed my arm, giving a big toothy grin. "I'll show you to the showers (Y/n)! I know we didn't start off well but we'll get better!" She ran with me down the halls. "Four eyes! Make sure you show her where my office is!" Levi yelled as she ran me down the hallway. 

I walked into an outside area with a fence around it, one was labeled men, the other women. Hanji lead me through the enclosure to the women's side. The fences were plenty high to where you couldn't see the guys side. She lead me to a large bucket filled with water, my eyes widened and I immediately jumped in the water. I couldn't remember the last time I took a shower. 

Hanji let out a chuckle. I grabbed a bar of soap and began to scrub away at places all over my body and my hair. The feeling of all the dirt leaving my body and hair was amazing. "Well I'll leave you to it (Y/n), I'll see ya later!" Hanji ran out of the bathing area. "Haji wait, I don't know where Levi's office is!" But by the time I yelled that, she was already gone. 

I sighed, leaning against the wooden sides of the tub. "Well shit..." I mumbled.