8: Broken

-Flashback-

I washed myself off, looking at Levi. "Thank you for saving me." 

"You couldn't have been louder." Levi retorted. 

"That was the point, so someone could hear." 

Levi sat down, handing me a glass of water. "Keen of you." He spoke, I nodded, drinking the water. He looked down at my outfit, noticing my shirt was covered in blood. "Why are you covered in blood? I didn't see much out there." 

I looked up at him, my eyes watering slightly. "He...He killed my dad." 

Levi looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." I sighed, "It's alright." 

A younger male with light brown hair walked into the room. "Hey Levi, did you figure out what happened?" 

Levi nodded and pointed at me. "Oh, hi, I'm Furlan. I hope you're alright." 

"Thank you both." I spoke softly, drinking the water. "Have you eaten anything latley?" Furlan asked me, I shook my head. "Just a couple pieces of bread." 

"Here." Furlan handed me a loaf of bread and some crackers. My eyes widened and I began to eat like a pig. 

"Oi, have some manners!" Levi retorted, Furlan laughed. "Levi, she hasn't ate anything, let her be and then help her when she gets used to having food." 

"Tch." Levi mumbled. "Well since you don't have anyone to stay with, you can stay here if you like." My eyes widened, "you serious??" 

"Yes." 

"Thank you!!!" 

----------

Time went on and Furlan, Levi and I got close. Then Isabel showed up and we all got close. I was living with Levi and Furlan for 2 years before Isabel showed up. And that's when Isabel figured out I liked Levi. 

"ooo girl, I know you like him!" She smiled, I blushed. "How did you know??" 

Isabel gave a toothy grin, "It's by the way you look at him silly, I can tell you deeply care for him. And I think that you two would be perfect together!" She hugged me and I giggled, "Thank you Isabel." 

-----------

I ran into the house one day, holding my hand. "Levi!" I yelled, he walked down the hall. "What is it?" Furlan and Isabel walked in as well. 

"Damn it (Y/n)! I told you not to go after that guy!"

Levi and I stole jewelry from a women of upper-class and brought it back here. But while we were gone, someone broke in and stole it. I saw the man leave and tried to go after him but was stopped by Levi. He told me to stay with him since it was dangerous. 

I saw the male again while I was in town, scoping with 3DM gear. So I attacked him and ended up getting hurt...but I got the jewelry back so it meant we all got to eat for the next month. 

I smiled, "Check my pocket though." Furlan opened my pocket and pulled out the sapphire necklace with matching earrings. "You got it, oh my gosh!" Isabel exclaimed. "Yup." 

"Here Isabel, come with me to find a spot for it." Furlan spoke, she nodded and followed him to the back of the house.  Levi grabbed some tissue and pressed it against my hand, holding pressure on it but also holding my hand in a gingerly way. I blushed slightly.