7

After awhile, I decided it was time to climb down from the tree. Levi swiftly followed from behind me and then gestured me to follow him to his office. I sighed and followed him. As we turned a corner I saw Commander Erwin, I quickly saluted, "sir!" 

He waved it off and smiled, "I've been looking around for you two. I have something to share with you." 

"Eh?" Levi asked. 

"Well, for the next exhibition, I decided to pair you, (Y/n), in Levi's squad. I believe it'll work well since you were very skilled in last week's training. Plus, Hanji told me that you two worked really well together these past couple days which seems to add up since you two are from the same place after all. I thought this was the perfect choice." 

My face went blunt...damn Hanji...Levi sighed, "Alright, anything else?" 

"That's all, carry on." He waved and left, Levi looked over toward me and gestured me to continue following him. We finally got to his office and when I walked in he immediately shut the door. I walked over toward the chair at his when I felt a force pull me back against the wall. 

"Ah!" I yelled, as I got pinned up against the wall. "L-Levi..."

"Corporal." He corrected me. "What the hell did you tell four eyes?" He asked, I could feel his hot breath against my lips. The smell of fresh cleaning products was going through my nose...I missed this smell so much. I felt my cheeks start to turn red. 

"Answer me!" He growled. "I-I just told her about how we met, that's all. I promise!" 

Levi let go of me and I gasped a little. Holding myself up against the wall. "You never told her anything about us?" He questioned, I shook my head. "N-No, corporal." 

"Alright leave." He spoke, I looked toward him. "You said you wanted to talk to me about the tree thing though." 

"Leave, now." I walked out of his office and across the hallway to Hanji and I's shared room. I threw the door open to find Hanji drawing a titan with quite a big ass for some reason? But that didn't stop my rage from boiling up. 

"Hanji! What the hell?!" I yelled, she looked startled for a moment. "Oof, Good to see you too friend." She spoke, shutting her book and looking at me, "what's wrong?" 

"What did you tell the commander about Levi and I?!" 

"I said you two work well together." 

"But we don't!" I yelled, my face turning red from thinking about his and I's past. "We don't..." Hanji looked concerned, "I thought it would be a good opportunity to allow you guys to get along. I mean you guys knew each other before. I was just trying to help (Y/n)." 

"Well now I'm not sure what to do." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Damn it all Hanji, He hates me." 

"I doubt he does (Y/n), he's just very cold and reserved. It's just his natu-." I cut her off, "He cut off our engagement Hanji because I was being a dumb ass...He fucking hates me, alright?" I curled up on my bed, tears falling down my face. I felt Hanji's shock from her side of the room, she quickly walked over to me. I felt her weight on my bed as she sat down, she tried to place her hand on mine but I quickly pulled it away. 

"You and shorty were engaged?" She asked me, I nodded. Pulling out a necklace from the inside of my shirt, revealing two rings on a chain. Her eyes widened, "(Y/n), what happened? Why did he call it off?" 

I looked up at her, whipping my eyes. "You're going to tell people though." 

"I won't, I promise." 

"Hanji..."

"I promise on my fascination with titans." 

I looked up at her, "Alright."