15

It had been a couple of hours since my last conversation with Levi. I walked to his office and placed a small black box outside of it. Inside was a new cravat, this time black to prevent from staining. It had many embroidered details on it. I thought that it would be rude to use his favorite and not provide him with another one despite our recent interaction. I quickly walked to the front of HQ to find everyone else returning from the exhibition, Eren in arms. 

"(Y/n)!" Armin yelled, running toward me and hugging me tight. "You're awake!" He exclaimed, I nodded. "I-It's good to see you, Armin." I looked at the Survey Corps, no one looked good. Many were injured, Erwin wasn't seen at all. I found out later that he was in the infirmary without an arm. 

------------------

"Hey (Y/n), can you help me find something?" Hanji asked me, it had been about two days since they returned from the exhibition and a depression was over the Survey Corps. Two days since I argued with Levi...I hadn't seen him since and to be honest it was killing me. But I knew it was for the best. 

"Yeah what's up?" I asked her, she grabbed my wrist. "Come with meee!" She tugged me out of the room and down a series of hallways. She pulled me up a familiar flight of stairs that I had gone up with Armin before I was injured. "Oi! Hanji slow down! I'm not fully healed!" I yelled, she flug open the door and thew me out, shutting it quickly behind me, leaving her inside. 

"Hanji!" I yelled, banging on the door. "What's the meaning of this, open this door!" 

"(Y/n)." A stern voice spoke, my heart spun. I turned around and saw Levi standing on the roof with me. This was the same place we were looking at the stars at, the stars looked beautiful as always. 

"S-Sir!" I saluteed, he waved at me. "Stop it with that shit. Call me Levi." 

I turned my head and started banging on the door again. "Hanji!! Let me in please! I don't wanna be out here! Please!" I felt myself being tugged away from the door. "Wait for a second you brat!" He yelled, I yelled and kicked but eventually gave in. Levi let me go, "Let me explain." 

"Explain wh-" I was cut off by Levi's lips on my own. My (e/c) eyes widened in shock. His lips felt perfect and fit just right with mine. He pulled away and looked at me, "(Y/n)...I'm sorry that I left you." 

"H-Huh?" I spoke softly.

"I never truly realized how much you meant to me...until you were gone. So once you came back, I pushed you away because I never wanted to experience that pain again." 

"Levi..."

"Now don't get me wrong, you were a pain in the ass at times. But one that I love." 

"Don't you mean loved?" I asked, Levi grabbed my hands and slipped something onto my finger. "No, I love you (Y/n). I-I'm not the best with this cheesy shit but now I know I do love you. I care for you more than anything else...yes you are my comrade but one I want to spend the rest of my shitty life with." I looked down at my finger and noticed my ring, the familiar sapphire stone in the center. "As your husband." Levi spoke softly, I sobbed uncontrollably. "L-Levi..." I trailed. "Stop crying you brat." He spoke sarcastically. 

I punched his arm, "You're a big jerk, you know that?" I chucked. "But I love you for it...P-Please, never leave me again?" 

"Never again, (Y/n)." Levi pulled me in and kissed me once more. "I'm sorry it took me awhile." He whispered, I smiled. "Thank you for giving your feelings...a chance."