Bonus Ending 1: Sad

THIS IS A SAD ENDING! I WILL MAKE A HAPPY ENDING THAT IS CONNECTED TO THIS ONE BUT YA GURL LIKES A GOOD CRY SOMETIMES XD. If you hate sad endings then skip to my second one! Thank you for reading :) 

THIS MIGHT CONTAIN A PINCH OF SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA SO BE WARNED! (It just mentions two names in there, I wanted my story to be accurate to how the ending of attack on titan could (but probably wont') be). 

-----------------------------

"Levi." Hanji knocked on his door frame. The now retired, corporal of the Survey Corps met her eyes. They had defeated the titans and had eventually come to some agreement with the Nation of Marley.  It was now a period of rest for life, a period of peace with the Nations. But it had never felt more like a war than now for Levi. 

"Little Erwin is asking where his mom is...don't you think it's time to tell him?" Levi had sat in his room for a whole week, refusing to come out under any circumstances unless if it were to dispose of waste or eat and drink. Hanji had come over to help take care of his son, Erwin. Named after the brave commander of the Survey Corps himself. 

"No." Levi spoke, Hanji walked into the room. "Please Levi." Hanji pulled him up, "He needs to know, I care for her too okay? That's why I'm here." 

"Alright." Levi spoke throwing himself out of bed. "Erwin." Levi spoke, his son, now 8 years old walked into the room. "Yes father?" 

"Get dressed, we're going to see mom." 

"Yay!" He exclaimed, Hanji gave him a smile. "I'll ready two horses." And with that she exited the room. 

------------------------------

The door creaked open as Levi walked into the room. The doctor approached him, "Mr. Ackerman, your wife is awake but I'm afraid she doesn't have much time left. I'm happy you came to see her." 

Levi nodded, walking over toward the bedside and reaching for the curtain. He yanked it and saw none other than his beautiful wife, (Y/n) (L/n). 

"Levi..." (Y/n) trailed, her voice groggy. "Hey. I'm here." Levi spoke pulling up a chair and sitting down next to her. Hanji sat  down in a seat in the right corner of the room. "Mommy...why do you look so pale?" Erwin asked, (Y/n) chuckled. "Mommy isn't feeling well sweetie...but don't worry, daddy and Aunt Hanji will take good care of you." 

"But I want you mommy. Hanji is cool but you're my mommy." 

"I always will be your mommy, okay honey?" (Y/n) looked over at Hanji and smiled, "Take good care of him, alright?" She whispered as she rubbed little Erwins (h/c) hair. 

Hanji wiped her tears and walked up to grab (Y/n)'s hand. "Love you, alright? I promise you I will." She gave her hand a squeeze and picked up Erwin. "Please, take Erwin out? I don't want this to be his last memory of me." (Y/n) spoke, Hanji nodded, leaning Erwin over toward her. 

"I love you, honey. You're so special to me, never forget that okay?" Erwin's dark blue eyes looked at his mother. "Mommy..." Tears stained his cheeks as Hanji carried him out of the room. 

(Y/n) turned her head toward Levi, he was gripping her hand rather tight. "Levi..." (Y/n) trailed. For the first time, she spotted tears streaming down his face. Levi never cried...not for the many decades she had known him. 

She touched his cheek with her other hand. "I love you...I'm happy that I got to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"If you had never hit those damn rocks and had unrepairable organ damage from it...you would have more time. I should've been there with you that day." Levi spoke. (Y/n) ran her hands along his cheek. "Don't regret, you never do. Okay?...It's a miracle that I could have Erwin and he's here." 

"I know, I just want you t-too." More tears streamed down his face as he looked at his wife. 

"I know, Levi." She brought his forehead onto hers. "I'll always be here, and I'll be waiting for you. Along with Isabel and Furlan, okay? I promise you I'll see you again." 

"How are you so fucking sure?!" Levi yelled, (Y/n) smiled. "I have hope...in us...hope in you." 

Beep...beep.....beep

Levi looked at the heart rate monitor and noticed it slowing down. "No, (Y/n) please...I can't lose you. Not now when we have Erwin, I need you." 

Beep.......beep........beep

"Levi...know that I love you." 

"I-I love you too." Levi managed to get out through the tears. 

"Kiss me, please?" (Y/n) spoke. 

Beep...........beep............beep

Levi pressed his lips onto hers, passionately yet softly. He let go to look into (Y/N)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes. "T-Thank you...Levi."

................

Levi's eyes widened, he looked at the heart beat monitor, flat. "No, (Y/n)!" He placed his hand in hers and looked at the beautiful sapphire stone that he made into a ring just for her. "Please, (Y/n). No!" He yelled, louder than the day he lost Isabel and Furlan. 

"GOD DAMN IT ALL!" 

The doctor quickly walked in and picked up the tiny male, now tinier than ever emotionally. "I'm sorry sir but you have to leave now." 

"(Y/n)!" Levi reached out for her and took one last look as he was shut out of the room. 

'I promise you Levi...I will wait for you for however long I need to...Please, keep Living.'