Prologue.

Graduation.

The single most important day that Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily have been looking forward to for months. Sure, everyone was excited to leave the hell hole known as high school, but not as much as these girls. For the past year and a half, they have been tortured by an anonymous source known as A. First, it was Hanna's best friend Mona, and recently they discovered the latest stalker was Jenna Marshall, who was now behind bars along with Garrett Reynolds, since he was proven guilty of killing Alison Dilaurentis, the girl's old best friend. Now that Graduation day was right around the corner, the girls had a chance to leave Rosewood for good.

Well, actually they weren't getting to far away. Because of Aria's still strong relationship with their former teacher Ezra Fitz, the girls agreed to attend a college about an hour away from Rosewood, where Ezra teaches. That way Aria could still see him and all the girls were close to their families. Also, now that Emily recently got about together with Samara, they could see each other. And of course, same with Spencer and Toby, who have been together almost a year without break ups and a year and a half since he kissed her in the parking lot of the motel. Emily Aria, and Spencer were in good, happy relationships, but the same couldn't be said for Hanna. The three girls were at her house now, banging on her bedroom door.

"Hanna! Open up!" Spencer shouted.

"Yeah, come on. Let us in!" Aria added and Emily continued knocking on the door.

"Go away!" Hanna's muffled voice was heard from the other side.

"Please, Han. Let us talk to you. We wanna help." Emily pleaded.

After a few moments of silence, they heard the door unlock and seconds later the door opened to reveal a very upset Hanna. Tears fell from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks and her eyes were red and splotchy. The girls sighed in sympathy and rushed in to hug and console their best friend.

A few nights ago, Caleb broke the news to Hanna that he was moving to California after graduation to be close to his family. This of course, crushed Hanna and she had been locked in her room ever since.

After calming Hanna down, they were all seated on her bed. Spencer was the first to speak up.

"Hanna, how much have you packed?" she asked.

"Ummm," Hanna started, nervously, then nodded at a box in the corner of her room. "That's all I have so far."

"Hanna," Emily began, swinging her legs off the bed, "you've only packed one box? We're graduating tomorrow!"

"Yeah, seriously, and we leave Saturday. Do you want us to help you finish?" Aria said, hopping off the bed with Emily.

Spencer remained on the bed since Hanna as resting her head on her shoulder. "ummm, that'd be great. Thanks guys." Hanna replied, softly.

The reason the girls were packing was because they had recently bought a house that was near the school. They were all living together and moving in the day after graduation. Hanna and Spencer watched as Aria and Emily packed some of Hanna's clothes in boxes. Spencer was about to help them along with Hanna. She watched as Hanna walked over to her dresser. Hearing her sigh, she walked over beside her. Hanna was holding a framed picture of her and Caleb.

"Don't worry, Han. You'll get through this. Everything will be fine." Spencer told her quietly.

Hanna sighed, "What do you know? You only have the best boyfriend in the world."

Spencer sighed, taking the photo and placing it downside back on the dresser. She squeezed Hanna's shoulder, than they both went to help Aria and Emily