Getting the job

Your point of view (pov)

A girl walked into a kids restaurant. The only thing is- she's 18. "Why do I have to go to this..." She grumbled under her breath.

It was her little cousin's 4th birthday party. At the famed—for many reasons, not all of them good—Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

The girl was named (y/n) (l/n). She fiddled with her sleeves as she walked through the main dining area, bored. Her glasses rested on the bridge of her nose, which, along with her cheeks, was tinted pink from the slight chill outside.

She looked around and spotted a flyer for the night shift. ((an: TIME TO THINK UP AN INTERVIEW THAT'S WORTH A CRAP OR TWO/ and I'm not cussing in this one either)) she grabbed it and smiled. The girl walked up to a waitress. The woman looked (y/n) up and down before saying "yes?" In a snobby tone. She forced a smile and said in a menacing tone "where is the managers office?"

The rude waitress directed her there.

(y/n) straitened her top as she walked through the door of the managers office. "Hello sir, I'm here for the night shift job."

He looked a bit frightened at that, but quickly shook it off.

"Okay. Let me find a uniform for you. What size?"

((AN:you're gonna be a smol bean so))

"Extra small" was her reply.

"We only have small, medium and large. The small pants are made smaller than they should be, though." The girl frowned a bit at this,but nodded her head as if to say, 'okay'.

"Be here at 11:30 tonight so I can show you around and to your office."

"Okay,sir. Thank you for the job." She beamed.

She skipped out of the restaurant after her cousin's party and went home to get some sleep.

----------------
So how was it? Better than the last one? I think so. Anyway Bai guys see you in the next chapter.