Night 4 pre shift Pt 1

You yawned, snuggling into Foxy's chest. He was carrying you, and you were struggling to keep your eyes open.

"You can go to sleep, lass"

"B-But you don't—" you yawned. "—know where my house is..."

"Mon amour, we 'ave your documents. We just need zhe key"

You nodded a little and took the key from around your neck. You had put it on a necklace so you wouldn't loose it. You handed it to Goldie tiredly. Then, you drifted into a light, dreamless sleep.

—TS—

You woke up on the couch, foxy was messing with your (h/c) hair. You rubbed your eyes, cringing. "I need to take these damn contacts out.." you grumbled.

Foxy stopped messing with your hair and you sat up, pulling the hoodie down a little then going down the hallway to the bathroom. You took out your contacts and put them in the case, then put on your glasses. You then went to your room and put on some shorts, that unluckily were covered by the hoodie.

You walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. "How long was I asleep?" You asked.

"About 4 and a half hours" foxy shrugged

You nodded. "That's decent."

"I made crepes" Goldie said, smiling and walking in with three plates, two held up with his hands and one with what is probably dark magic.

You smiled. "Thanks Goldie!!" He handed you and foxy each a plate and took his from the air.

The animatronics didn't have to eat, but they wanted to. Like Chico with cupcakes and pizza, they all had seemingly random food they craved.

Bonnie absolutely loved blueberries and raspberries. His eyes would light up whenever someone gave him any.

Freddy liked chocolate, any kind, tea, and crumpets. He says it helps with stress.

Goldie liked crepes and croissants. He's French What did you expect.

Foxy liked soup, or stew, depending on how he feels. He says it's because he's a pirate, but it's really because he finds it calming, and sort of a therapy for trauma.

You like (f/f).

"This is really fuckin' good, Goldie" you said through a mouthful of food.

Goldie giggled (like a man). "I'm glad you like it, amour" he smiled at you.

You smiled back while Foxy glared in the background.