NIGHT1

You POV

You listened to the phone guys instructions. ((Id type it but I don't remember it))you were calm, surprisingly. That is, until 4:05 AM. Bonnie was outside your door. When he popped up you quickly closed the door.

"W-well that was r-ru-rude." You heard a shy voice state outside. "Just s-slamming the door in m-my face."

You looked out the window. There was a pale boy with purple hair. His outfit was a purple shirt with a black and purple vest, black pants, a red bowtie, a purple bunny pin on the vest, black shoes, and a white apron tied around his waist to top it all off. ((the picture in the media)) He had a guitar strapped to his back.

The power was fading quickly. "Are you bonnie?" You asked the stranger outside of the door.

"Y-yes I am. Why d-do you ask?" Came the soft reply.

You pushed up your glasses a bit, back up to their original position.

"If I let you in, will you kill me?" You inquired.

"O-of course n-not!! I only kill i-if Freddy or f-foxy make me!! A-and they at least w-wanna meet you." You smiled at this, and opened the door. They shy, WAY taller than you, rabbit blushed at your 4'11 form. You had pants that fit correctly, but the shirt was a size too big, and the sleeves hung past your hands.

"So, how are you on this fabulous night?" You beamed up at him, tilting your head a bit. The rabbit smiled.

"I-I'm great, h-how are you?" He replied to your question.

"Good." You said pushing your hat up out of your eyes for what seemed like the 50th time. "Except for this hat. Its too big and doesn't have an adjustable strap."

He smiled at this. "I t-think its a-ad-adore-adorable" he stuttered a lot saying the word 'adorable'.

You blushed a bit. "Aww, thanks Bonnie!" You smiled at him. Then the 6:00 am bell rang. You pouted. "Oh Nu,well bye bonnie. I'll talk to you tomorrow." You hugged his waist, being way shorter than him and left him a blushing, stuttering mess. Freddy walked in and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him out and to the stage. He couldn't wait to meet you.

-------------
And with the word 'you' the chapter was 400 words long. Bai guys.