Night 4 pt. 2

Could they share you?

Well, this sure was a possibility.

But who would get to kiss you first?

And- maybe possibly- hold your hand first.

But holding hands isn't as important as-

*Gasp*

How long will the fight be on who gets to do the diddly do first? It could last weeks, months even!!

If you even wanna do the diddly do with robots.

It took a while, but they did agree on sharing you.

Meanwhile, you were snuggling Bonnie like he was a big ol' plushie.

Which in animatronic form he technically is.

But he was in human form.

And warm.

And his clothes were really soft.

And he smelled nice.

You liked being held by him, even if you didn't know who was holding you.

You tried to pull him closer by his bowtie in your sleep, grunting softly and snuggling to his chest.

His big strong comfy chest.

You muttered a small "cozy.." in your sleep, causing Bonnie to blush somehow darker and bite the inside of his cheek to keep in a manly squeal over how cute you are.

The others were keeping in even manlier squeals, because you really were adorable.

You of course, didn't know this, as you were just waking up. You looked up at Bonnie then yawned like a kitten and nuzzled to the crook of his neck.

"Like bein held.." you mumbled and grabbed onto his vest like a child.

He held you a little tighter and you made small content sounds. He blushed darker and tried to give you to foxy.

You whined a little in protest but cuddled foxy once you were given to him, snuggling yourself to where you were partially underneath his coat.

You had been asleep almost the whole shift, while they argued.

So it was almost time for Foxy and Goldie to take you home.

You cuddled Foxy's chest.

Wow. His chest was even comfier than Bonnie's!! You could hardly believe it!

Even with how comfy his chest is, you still preferred to be held by Bonnie, though. His clothes were softer.

And then y'all left.