Chapter 21

Mariah Carey - what a skinny legend, she really snapped on endless love.
Rip Luther vandross our closeted gay icon, wish he could've lived his truth.

Writer's Note - As of November 28th 2018 we've reached 3685+ reads. A good number of readers are still stumbling across D&M. Thank you for those of you for the consistent reads and votes (and comments)! I know I say thank you a lot but even if I'm just the writer, the fact people read this story is enough to make me want to write it and I thank you all for that.

Another demographic update since last time the results weren't quite up to date. The next time I'll do this will be when we reach 4K reads.

Demographic updates ( chapters-14,19 and now 21).

Age
13-18 (32%)
18-25 (37%)
25-35 (3%)
Over 45 (2%)
Private (25%)

Gender
Female (53%)
Male (17%)
Private (31%)
Okay, yeah that's weird that equals 101% yikes wattpad.

Readers and Country:
Vietnam: 59.322%- Viet Reddit Facebook group really did that, lol.
United States: 16.949%
Canada: 5.085%
Korea: 3.39%
Australia, Austria, Chile, Finland, Indonesia, New Zealand, Sweden each have: 1.695%

Lost a few readers, gained a few, it be like that.

Also, I'm seeing most of my readers (probably) don't have English as a first language. If there's anything that is weird or doesn't make sense, don't be afraid to message and I will give clarification.

#

He crawled under the covers with me, holding me so that my ear was against his chest and I could feel the constant beat of his heart beneath me. "It will be okay." he said softly enough that I almost believed him. Mike's hand was warm against my lower back, teasing my skin and playing with the waistband of my briefs.

I'm not sure when the absent touches became fervent and heated, but they did. Mike's touches moved from caresses to strokes and I groaned inarticulately. We sat up together, Mike pulling me into his lap as I splayed my fingers across his chest. I just couldn't get passed how warm he was. Mike fisted a hand in my hair as he kissed me, my mouth moving greedily with his. The kisses quickly turned wet and sloppy, almost desperate. I knew Mike's body better now and my exploration of it was met with appreciative noises. I moved my mouth against his, "Please, Mike. "

I didn't know what I was asking for but Mike seemed to understand anyways. Every kiss was more forceful than the one before it, a hint of aggression that I wanted more of.

If last time was tentative, tender and tantalizing then this time was hard, heavy and hot. For a moment when I could think I realized it would always be this good between us, no matter what we did. Mike brought us to the edge and then passed that, kissing me deeply at the end.

#

"Fuck." I said afterwards realizing my foot was throbbing. I had forgotten about it completely, the pain lost beneath all the pleasure. Mike came out of the bathroom with a wet hand towel. He cleaned me up, just like last time. I wanted to tell him to stop but the more honest part of me wanted him to keep taking care of me.  Mike put the towel away and then joined me back between the sheets to cuddle.

"You feel so good." I said sleepily, not sure if I'd be awake for the rest of the conversation. I swept my hand across the plains of Mime's stomach trying to absorb all the warmth there. I liked the feeling of laying against Mike's chest, my hand swirling across his skin.

Mike was quiet, hand sliding up and down my back. "I really love you."

His sudden proclamation of love surprised me, except I felt as though there was a but coming, "Okay-"