Chapter 25

As of December 7th 2018 we have 4257 reads!!! This is very crazy to me. Thank you all again for consistently reading and sticking through 25 chapters with me!! I am very thankful.

It has come to my attention that perhaps some of you skip chapters (shocking I know) and you guys are the readers so you can do what you like but remember you can always message me or leave a comment and tell me things you dislike

It has come to my attention that perhaps some of you skip chapters (shocking I know) and you guys are the readers so you can do what you like but remember you can always message me or leave a comment and tell me things you dislike. I am very open to that.

Age
13-18 (31%)
18-25 (36%)
25-35 (3%)
Over 45 (2%)
Private (28%)

Gender
Female (53%)
Male (16%
Private (30%)

Readers and Country:
Vietnam: 65.574%- idk if y'all r fujoshis or what but I appreciate the support.
United States: 14.754%
Canada: 4.918%
Australia, Austria,, Finland, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Sweden each have: 1.639%

Writer's Note- This is a direct continuation of the last chapter. So it's the same night. Someone asked how often I upload so I think of this as a bonus chapter even though I'm still sticking to Tuesday's and Fridays (est) until further notice.

Remember to vote!

#

Mike's hair was wet from his shower when he got into bed with me, the tips curling and stuck to his neck. I turned away as he got into the bed expecting him to snuggle behind me. Instead, he splayed his hands on my back, warm fingers tracing the knobs of my spine. "Derrick." He said in a quiet voice. I was beginning to realize whenever he just said my name that there was something beneath it, like a request and something that I was supposed to interpret.

I turned over, looking at his naked chest and his boxer clad thighs. "Yes?"

He looked me up and down, coming closer and tracing my tattoos along my rib cage. "I like when..." he cut himself off, face quickly going red. Even the tips of his ears were scarlet as he flushed deep into his chest. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. His gaze was molten when he looked into my eyes. "I like when you take charge."

"Like when?" I encouraged, wondering just how red he could get.

Mike traced a hand down my chest, fingering one of my fading scars. "Like, outside the men's washroom-" he closed his eyes briefly, breathing slowly through parted lips, "-When you pushed me up against the wall, your body against mine, kissing me...I liked it."

I hadn't expected this at all. I sat up and Mike sat up, too, as though waiting for something. His eyes were glued to my face and fixating on my mouth.

"I thought it was hot." Mike whispered.

"Uhm." I stammered, unused to a shy Mike. I almost started laughing because if anything my forwardness at the lounge was an insecure gesture that I found a bit embarrassing. Even if I thought of Mike as mine he wasn't property, I couldn't shackle him up and keep him away from interested eyes. He was his own person before he was my boyfriend. But Mike was sitting there and staring at me...Like he wanted me to do it again. The silence wavered precariously for a moment until the atmosphere changed.