III

"Number 2, step forwards." As we all heard that, the lights flicked on and the room grew brighter to reveal a transparent glass wall that carried two cubicles either side.

Andy did as commanded standing out from the rest of us. "You remember what happened in the last round right? Now I want you to do that again, only this time you're able to see whose behind the glass."

"Is this some sort of turn on for you, seeing others in pain? Well is it?!"

An empty silence filled the room as the remaining 9 of us stood in fear. Andy was scared and we could sense his nerves.

"Ronnie and Oliver are dead. Now you have to choose whose the third to die." The voice resonated through my veins.

As that was said, the light turned off for a brief moment, only to turn back in a few seconds later.

I saw the horrible sight of two of my friends confined in his sinister fantasy. They looked lost and terrified.

"Both cubicles contains a small knife that will kill the one you pick. It's your choice."

Andy's blood began to boil, his face turning a deep shade of red and his fists balling together. "I can't do this," he whispered.

I walked over to him, placing my arm around his waist. "This isn't your fault Andy, it's his." I tell him though I doubt he's listening.

"What's it going to be? Your best friend Gerard, or your boyfriend Ashley?"

Tears fell from his face as he looked between the two men. Andy glanced at Ashley and watched as he nodded gently. "Please, do it."

I looked toward Gerard seeing tears pricking the corners of his eyes as he tried to fight them back.

"I...I choose." Started Andy. "Ashley, I'm so sorry baby."

"Any final words Ashley?" Came the voice.

Ashley nodded as he made eye contact with Andy. There was a speaker hanging from the ceiling next to him which allowed his words to go right into Andy's earpiece.

"I'm so proud of you Kitten, don't ever forget that." With that being said, the knife pierced Ashley's neck as blood spilled from him. He tried to close we up his wound from us but had no luck.

Ashley fell to the floor with a thud, his eyes lifeless and skin cold. The beautiful man that use to be Ashley Purdy was now no more that a pool of blood.

"I'm sorry," Andy whispered as the tears continued. There was a clicking sound as the glass door swung open. Gerard ran out and towards us, his arms wrapping around Andy, comforting him as he cried.

"And then there were 8." Was the last thing we heard before the room fell into a deafening silence.

*

The next room was lit by candles scattered along the walls. All 8 Of is piled into the room which had a cement wall separating the two sides. I couldn't feel my hands though they were numb.

"This game is simple, you will be put into 2 groups. I will ask you a variety of questions and each one you get wrong, the ropes around your wrists will become tighter, however the amount you get right, they will loosen. Group 1 will go first."

Four of us were dragged to one side of the room while the other four stayed where they were. "Vic?" I questioned not being able to see him. "Vic?" I called again only louder.

"Kells!" I heard from the other side of the room. I ran to where the sound was and tried aimlessly finding a way out.

It was no use, I couldn't get to him. With knowing that, I gently placed my bound hands against the wall hoping that Vic might do the same.

I glanced around the segment of our side to see Ben, Ash and Ricky. That led me to think that Vic, Andy, Gerard, Chris and Denis were in the other side.

"The first question is: "What does a life mean to you?"

My eyes landed on Ricky as he was cowering in a corner afraid. I walked over to him and helped him up as best I could. "It's okay," I whisper.

"5.15," Ash whispered causing me to look at her.

"What did you say?"

Her eyes met mine, "Quarter past five. That's how much a life is to me." She said pained.

"How? Ash, please we need to know this." Begged Ben.

"There was this man who was depressed, I was suffering with suicidal thoughts and stole his medication." She started. "One day, I went back to his house to see he laying in his bathtub. He had drowned himself because he couldn't cope."

It went silent as the speaker came in again. "Group 1, what's your answer?"

We all looked at Ash waiting for her to speak up. "5.15." She quickly replied. I felt the ropes loosen and I sighed relieved.

"Group 2, what's your answer?" Again the silence filled the air before someone spoke up.

"3, it's how old I was when my mother died." Confessed Gerard. I heard a pain filled scream come past his lips as the ropes tightened.

"You have failed to answer my question, now both groups will pick someone to die before you can move on to the next stage. You have 15 seconds."

Our eyes met each other's as we decided what to do. "I'll do it," came Ash's voice. We glanced at her.

"Are you sure?" She nodded.

"Your time is up. Group one who have you chosen?"

"I chose myself, Ashley Costello number 8."

"Group two?"

"Andy Biersack, number 2." The sound of lasers echoed as I saw Ash's heart being drilled through by the laser. She fell on her side as her body lay cold and her blood drained.

The loud thud was heard as another body dropped, this time it was Andy.

I was trembling as I watched Ben remove his shirt and gently placed it over Ash's head in respect.

I just hope Vic is alright.