VI

Before you start reading, this chapter contains mentions of cutting (not self-harm.)

"How much more of this do we have to endure?" Denis asks, slowly becoming hopeless.

"I don't know," I reply looking his way. "Considering that there's only four of us left....."

"Five, Ben's still alive." Denis interrupted.

"Five still alive but only us four in this 'game' I can only assume we have two more rounds," I continue.

Vic walked towards us soon followed by Chris. "Unless it's another double elimination."

My head turned towards him with slight fear. "That can't happen again, can it?"

"It could. Andy and Ash were eliminated in the same round, Oliver and Ashley, then Gerard and Ricky." Continued Vic. "Two of us still need to go."

I took into account Vic's words, my heart starting to break ever so slightly. "It's nice to see you all socializing at a time like this," spoke the voice recording.

"Fuck you," yelled Denis, obviously becoming anxious. I wrapped my arms around his frame to comfort him.

"Oh sweetheart, you know I would just love to fuck you, but I hear your boyfriend has already done that."

Denis tried to break free from my grasp but he had no luck. "Had should I say." The recording continued.

Tears filled from Denis' eyes as he tried to fight them back. "B-Ben's dead?" He cries out.

We heard sniggering as Denis fell to the floor hysterical. "He said that he couldn't live without you and shot himself."

The room was dead silent as we listened to the audio. "He wrote your name on the wall with his blood when he cut his leg."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Denis screamed again. He got no response, rather his collar tightened, restricting his breathing as he gasped for air.

Vic ran over to him, trying to pry the collar off him. Vic's fingers hooked under the collar and in between the object and Denis' neck so it trapped him as well.

Chris and I had the same thought before pulling Vic and Denis apart. They disconnected from each other as Vic sat on the floor, hyperventilating and shocked.

"Help him." Vic whispered between gasps.

I sat next to him and placed his head on my shoulder, facing him away from Denis. "There's nothing we can do," I simply reply.

Denis' breaths became shorter and heavier, all the while Vic was grabbing onto my shirt as Chris kneeled behind me, stroking Vic's face.

Suddenly, Denis fell to the ground, lifeless and cold. My eyes couldn't condone the sight and my hands never leaving Vic. "7." Vic whispered.

Chris' eyes met mine in horror. The question now was 'who's the last to die?'

Dun dun dun.........Next chapter is the last. Hope you're enjoying. Sorry it's short.