Coldness hit me like a breeze of memories. My lips started to tremble and my hands felt heavy. My whole body was sore and ached. That's when I heard a loud banging noise coming from the other side of the door.

My head turned to try to accumulate where the sound was coming from. "Denis!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

Denis' head snapped to the direction it was coming from. He ran over to the door, placing his hand on the chipped wood. "Ben," he cried.

"It's me, baby. Are you alright?" Asked Ben, sounding as if he was going to cry.

Denis sniffled and wiped away his tears. "Yeah, Kellin's looking out for me."

"Good, baby listen to me because I might not be able to say this ever again." Ben started, sniffing a little. "I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. You mean the world to me, even when you were being a nuisance. Your children demeanor and cute laugh always made me smile. I wouldn't have it any other way."

At this point Denis was crying uncontrollably. "I love you too, Ben. I'm sorry that it's you in there, not me."

Ben shushed Denis from the other side of the door, occasionally letting him know that everything will be okay.

"Step away from the door number 7." Ordered the voice recording. Denis looked between the source and the door.

"Do it, please." Ben begged.

"I'm sorry." Denis lulled as he pulled away and stepped towards the rest of us.

"You will all be put in pairs of my choosing. Once that is done, you must find your way out. Whatever pair is the slowest will be eliminated. Work fast and only talk to your partner."

I glanced across the room, seeing everyone latch onto someone else. "Number 10 and Number 1 will be together." Gerard looked towards Ricky and gave him a warm yet sad smile.

"12 and 11." He continued. "Finally, 3 and 7."

Once all of our numbers were read out, we walked to our partner. Luckily I was paired up with Chris who is very smart and easy to talk to.

Gerard was with Ricky and Vic was partnered with Denis. "There are three tools in the corner; an axe, a shovel and a dagger. You shall decide as a team what you are going to use. But I warn you, work fast and you'll survive. Drag your feet behind you, it won't be only your life you pay for."

I looked at Chris and knew his was thinking the same thing. "The knife," I simply spoke. He nodded and picked it up before walking back over to me.

"We can use this to pry the windows open," I say. "If there's one door and two windows, he would probably want us to choose the door."

Chris nodded knowing where I was coming from. We both ran to the window and I start cutting the rusted metal as Chris holds me on his shoulders, supporting my weight.

My hands grab onto the bars as I cut in easy motions, working on one bit at a time. Soon, I worked on the second one, then the third.

Once I was finished, I threw the knife to the floor, hearing as the metal clank against the wood.

Chris lowered me down to be level with him. Without thinking, I cupped his face as I pulled his lips to mine.

My lips moved perfectly along with his as we just forgot the world around us. That's when I felt Chris push me against the dank wall as his lower region grind against mine.

Chris removed his lips from mine before traveling to my neck. He carefully sucked on the skin as he playfully pulled it between his teeth, causing me to whimper and lightly moan.

Chris pulled away as he stroked my face, I just stand there flustered from what happened between us. "I've always wanted to do that." I speak as he stares into my eyes.

"Me too." He whispers.

"Your time is up. Four of will will move on and two of you won't." Stated the voice.

Everyone's attention was drawn towards the camera. "Vic, Denis, Chris and Kellin. You will all move on. That means Gerard and Ricky, you shall both be eliminated.

Suddenly, the four of us were being dragged once again to the next segment of the game. The door slammed shut, ridiculing us from the others.

That's when we heard the high pitched screams as the chains around Gerard and Ricky's necks became tighter. After two minutes, the echoes stopped and the atmosphere was dead silent.

That was before Chris said, "659824101."