Chapter 4

Senta oohed and aahed at the golden pillars and statues of the palace while Loki showed her around. He smirked at her curious expression as she looked around the palace. He silently followed her around, watching her firm backside as her hips swayed. Before he knew it, he felt a swift blow to his face. Senta had slapped him, pushing him against the wall and pressing her dagger to his neck.

Loki chuckled lightly, not wanting to get his throat slit by the fiery princess.

"You will feel the wrath of my flames, Laufeyson." She growled while giving him a death stare.

His smirk didn't leave his face as he gripped her hand, and put it behind her back; surprising her in the process. He took the dagger, and put it against her neck. Senta flinched as the dagger lightly dragged against her skin. "What a gorgeous neck you have, dear." He teased. She growled before bursting into blue flames, Loki pushed her away forcfully, watching as she levitated off the ground covered in flames. He then looked down at his hand, it was burned slightly. Senta's flames dissipated as she slowly came down.

Thor watched the two in the distance, he stood in the hall as Loki and Senta exchanged obscene insults. Sif came to his side, glaring at the two.

"What is this now?" She asked Thor.

He chuckled, "Lover's quarrel, I believe." He chuckled loudly when Senta threw a punch at Loki.

"What is that demon doing here?" Sif asked.

"She is Loki's future wife, believe it or not." He replied.

Sif snorted, "She doesn't belong in this palace just as much as Loki does. They should be in prison."

"They have a child on the way, Sif. I know Loki possibly won't ever change, but a child may change him for the better." Thor said watching his brother taunt the demon. When Senta walked away, he and Sif came over to Loki.

"Brother, you haven't shown the princess to your chambers." Thor teased.

"I was getting there." Loki said while smirking. Sif glared in his direction, rolling her eyes before walking away.

"Why don't you go to Midgard to be with your mortal, and I could rule Asgard with Senta." Loki said.

Thor laughed a hearty laugh, "Nice try, Loki. But it is my birthright to rule Asgard."

Loki rolled his eyes, "Wouldn't you rather be with Jane?" Thor looked off to side, "Jane will understand that I have responsibilities here on Asgard. Once father has awaken from the Odinsleep, I will see her again."

"What if Odin never awakens?" Loki asked.

"Like I said, I will be king, and Jane will understand." Thor said. "Enough of this talking, go find Senta." 

***