Chapter 11

Balder held on to Senta's arm tightly, though it looked like Senta, there was something in her eyes that didn't seem right. "Reveal your true self, demon, or I shall reveal it myself." He threatened, his hands clenched with powerful light orbs. The creature laughed, "So I've been caught." She said, revealing her true self, Leidr. Balder didn't give her another chance to speak as he shoved the light orb into Leidr's face, sending her across the room.

"We will win this war, Asgardian!" Leidr shouted, throwing her own fireball at him. Balder crashed through the vault walls, and two demons drug him away.

"Unhand me, demons!" He shouted, pulling out his sword and slashing them to death. He ran back to the vault to see that Leidr and the Eternal Flame were gone. "Damn." He cursed under his breath running to the main halls where the war continued.

Loki stood over Asmund's bloody body, he didn't really have to break a sweat to kill the dim-witted demon. He gripped his dagger, briskly walking back to the palace. He wouldn't let Surtur win and take Senta away from him. They belonged to each other, and Surtur would have to rot in Hel if he still thinks he can take Senta after their deal. Once he entered the palace, he looked at the madness in front of him. Thor struggled to fight Surtur in his giant form, as the Warriors Three and Sif fought as many demons as they could. He looked around for Senta, he didn't want her to fight as she was with child, but alas she was side by side with her mother. Senta swung her sword fiercly, while Oriel shot the demons with her bow and arrow. Springing into action, Loki went toe to toe with any demon he got his hands on, until he reached Senta.

"Go to my chambers, it's not safe for you here." He said. Senta shook her head.

"I must fight them, fight to protect us all." She said.

"Please, love, you're having my child. I do not wish to see you hurt." He said. Senta was about to speak, but she heard her father's voice echo throughout the palace.

"Senta! Return to Muspelheim, and this will end!" He shouted.

"I'll never return!" She shouted back. Surtur was appalled.

"We had a deal, Surtur. I marry your daughter for your freedom." Loki cut in. "You dare betray the son of Laufey?"

Surtur chuckled, "The trickster doesn't know a good trick?" Loki's jaw clenched, how could he have been so stupid? He masked his angered with a smirk.

"Senta couldn't go back to Muspelheim, she doesn't need to raise our child on that hell you call a realm." Loki said. Surtur roar, and smashed his giant fists near Loki, killing a nearby Asgardian. Loki didn't flinch, as the Giant's fist was covered in flames, he lifted it up almost ready to smash him. Mjolnir flew across the room, hitting Surtur in the face.

"Father!" Bani shouted, running towards Surtur with Bilstyggr behind him. The demons and Asgardians stopped fighting, looking to Surtur as he lie motionless on the ground. This looked like a victory for the Asgardians.

"We've defeated them." Oriel said. But their celebration would be cut short, Oriel had another vision at the moment, and it wasn't a good one. In her mind she saw a figure, a hooded figure with the flame. They gave it to the sons of Surtur, which ignited Twilight, and then they killed Senta. "But we have other things to worry about." 

"What do you mean, mother?" Senta asked. Oriel ignored her, looking around to spot the figure. Looking into the shadows, she saw something move.

"It's not over yet." Oriel said. Senta and Loki looked in her direction, they too saw the shadowy figure. "Come out and face us!" Oriel shouted. Thor came to their side, "What is it, Lady Oriel?" He asked.

"We are still at war." She said as the figure stepped out, unveiling herself. 

"If it isn't the common harlot elf." Leidr said with a smug smirk. Oriel didn't flinch at her words. 

"Give up the Flame, demon, and we will spare you." Oriel said. Leidr's smirk remained on her face, nut she stepped forward with the Flame. Balder was at her side like the speed of light, he gripped her arm tightly while escorting her to the group.

"Mother, what are you doing?! You're betraying us!" Bilstyggr said.

As Leidr was now in front of Thor, Loki, Senta, and Oriel, she casually gave them the Flame. Balder let her go as Thor took a hold of the Flame, they thought they were walking away freely and the war was over, but Leidr wasn't finished. Taking out a hidden dagger, she ran straight to Senta, ready to plunge the dagger in her back. Oriel pushed Senta out of the way, causing the dagger to go through her own back.

"NO!" Senta cried. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, as she angrily gripped her sword. Not taking it easy on Leidr, she swung the sword, slashing the queen's forearm.

"You dare try to kill me, the queen? This is treason!" Leidr shouted. 

"You are not my queen!" Senta shouted before swinging the sword again, this time slashing the queen's neck. Leidr sputtered as her black blood spilled out of her neck, dropping to her knees, she tried to utter her last words.

"You...y-you wench." She sputtered out, Senta put her sword through her heart just because she felt like it, kicking the queen off of her sword. Leidr fell to the ground. Senta then went to her mother's side. Praying to the Norns that she'd be able to see her grandchild.

"Mother, stay with me." She quietly begged. 

Oriel smiled a small smile, "I am fine, child." Her breathing was shallow, but she managed to still be able to talk. "I need to be healed."

"That can be arranged, Lady Oriel." Balder said, lifting her up. "She will be in the healing room, Princess Senta." Senta nodded.

"As for the demons, Surtur is in our custody again!" Thor shouted lifting his hammer. "Leave Asgard, and never return again. If you do, it will result in your deaths. All of you."

"This will never be over, Asgardian. We will never stop fighting." Bani said. His brothers by his side. Vigr glared at Bani as he made his speech.

"It. Is. Over." Thor said firmly. "Leave." The demons went through their portals back to Muspelheim. The words still ringing in Senta's head, We will never stop fighting. She didn't want to spend her years fighting her brothers and her people for selfish petty reasons. She watched the guards take her father's now shrunken body to the dungeons.

"I think you went too easy on them, brother." Loki said to Thor.

"I gave them a choice. They choose to either stay in their realm or die. We will see when the time comes what choice they have made." Thor said. "As for you, Lady Senta, you need to rest. I shouldn't have let you fight, but it was what you wanted."

Senta nodded, as she clutched her still small belly. Loki watched her, his heart swelled at the thought of her stomach swollen with his child. He escorted her back to their chambers, where he ravished her with kisses. 

"You were spectacticle with that sword, my dear. Now let's see what you can do with my sword." He said with a quriked eyebrow. "Take this off." He said, tugging at her dress. She pushed the dress off of her body, and Loki undressed as well. 

"Let's finish what we started earlier." She said to him, and he grabbed her waist, guiding her back to the bed.