E07: The Mayor's Daughter

LALISA
🍂

"What?! No! I never sent her those texts! More so, those emails," Jungkook claimed. "You said it's from a laptop. I don't even own one."

My gaze fell back towards Jisoo. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"But that's impossible," she said showing everyone the blue dot on the screen. "That's the IP address' location. And it's exactly our house. You're the only guy here."

"Unless it's Jennie," Jin said. "Maybe she's catfishing Tzuyu."

"Catfishing? No. Jennie wouldn't do that!"

"I wouldn't do what?"

The sudden intrusion of a foreign voice made us all turn towards the door. A jet black haired petite girl with cat-like eyes leaned on the door frame.

"I wouldn't do what, unnie?" She asked again now with an eyebrow raised.

So this is the infamous Jennie Kim. The one Tzuyu mentioned in her diary. The bitch. And she's awfully familiar.

"That you cat—"

"Nothing," Jisoo cut his boyfriend off. "Why are you home so early? How was cheerleading practice?"

"It was fine." Then her gaze landed on me. "And she is?"

"Lisa," Jungkook said.

"Lisa who?"

"Lisa your twin brother's girlfriend," Jin said.

"Oh so she doesn't have any tongue?" She sassed the two guys. "You. Who are you?"

I clicked my tongue and folded my arms. This girl has an attitude. Two can play that game.

"I don't know if you're deaf or anything but they just told you my name."

"A southsider rat, I see," she mocked eyeing me from head to toe. "You really have poor taste in girls, Jungkook. First that social climber now this southside rat. Way to love up to the family name—"

"Jennie!" Jisoo scolded.

"Why? He really does have poor taste in women. Southsider. How pathetic," she said as she turned around to walk out of the room.

My fist was clenched tightly as I wanted to stop myself from lashing out on her as respect to Jisoo unnie and Jungkook. But no one calls Tzuyu a bitch and gets away with it.

"I don't know which is more pathetic," I said making her stop on her tracks. "Being from the southside or catfishing someone just to hide the fact that you're gay."

Jisoo gasped as well as Jin.

"Lisa..." Jungkook held my arm. "How—"

I smirked. It was too fucking obvious. The behavior. The attitude. She's obviously hiding something. And I'm very much familiar with the like of her.

She turned to look her straight in the eye and scoffed. "You don't know me, rat."

"There's a reason why that IP is located in this house," I said walking closer towards her. "It's because she's the catfish. She send her those texts."

I've read some of the messages and they seemed really sweet. Someone who was just teasing wouldn't say those words. And Tzuyu never mentioned in her diary that they've actually met.

"Is it true, Nini?" Jisoo said as she walked closer to her sister. "Are you...gay?"

Jennie glared at me. So the secret's out.