08; party

"What are you gonna wear?" Molly asked, plopping on Annie's bed with a thump.

She shrugged, "something hot." she thought of what Sam had said to her at school.

Her eyes lit up, "I like the way you think. Like a short little dress and like, thigh high boots." She started motioning to her legs, lifting them in the air.

Annie nodded, walking over to her closet and yanking out a sparkly silver dress that rose mid thigh. It really was only long enough to cover her ass and the neck line was deep, plunging down to show off cleavage.

"That is so perfect. David's gonna have to change clothes as soon as he sees you." She wagged her eyebrows.

The blonde mocked throwing up, "did you have to say that?"

Molly stood up, rummaging through her friend's closet before pulling out velvet thigh high boots, "change. And put on some sexy underwear," she winked as Annie waltzed to the bathroom.

She did actually put on the sexiest underwear she had, but she wasn't really sure why. She didn't really want to go to the underwear stage with David tonight and she sure as hell was too scared of Sam's ability to let him get her that far either. Maybe she just liked the confidence they gave her to know that she could go that far if she wanted to.

She ended up straightening her blonde waves so that the ends cut sharply down her shoulder blades. It was quite an edgy look she was pulling, but she knew it would get attention where she wanted. Molly had on a tight black skirt over fishnets and left little to the imagination with her shear crop top. They were an insane duo and both knew all heads would turn the second they hit the floor.

The pair arrived at David's house in Annie's car to find the interior eerily quiet. However, when the door flung open and David motioned them inside, he grinned and led them to the hidden gem downstairs.

The basement she had been in days before was transformed into an optimum party space. The lights were dimmed and music was pumping around the room and through the floor. The room was jam packed, and David even had a mini bar set up around the corner.

"This doesn't seem like your first rodeo," She grinned at him, yelling over the music.

He shrugged, his voice filled with suggestiveness, "I might have some experience."

He led her and Molly to the bar and grabbed cans of beer from a cooler before handing them to the girls. They cracked the drinks open and looked around at the bustling scene.

"Damn this is some serious party action," Molly yelled once David ran upstairs to grab the door again, "You should thank him tonight," She wagged her eyebrows.

Definitely don't do that. Annie winced at the words placed into her head. Sam had to be nearby.

She gave Molly an eye roll before scanning the room. Her eyes fell on a few people she knew from class who had released their inner party animals and were playing what appeared to be an intense game of beer pong.

You look fucking incredible. Also, getting warmer.

Her eyebrows knit together in annoyance at this game of Marco Polo but she also felt an insane heat blossom through her core at his compliment. She continued scanning the room. David's bed was replaced by a few kegs, and a few guys hung around them, likely waiting for an overly drunk woman to wander towards them.

She knocked back the can of beer and reached behind Molly for another. She looked at Annie, incredulously, "since when are you the type to chug beer like that?"