Chapter 7; My Memories

This is a collection or mainly the past of Star's. I hope you guys are loving the story so far and I'm sorry for the shorter chapter last time, I'll try to make it up this time I promise. This will mostly be done in flashbacks so just so you guys know. When it's back to present time I'll let you guys know in the chapter. Keep in mind these are NOT all her memories just the ones I think are important at the time. Now, ENJOY!!

"The queen of dragons. That is her name." Odin gestures to the girl in front of him. Her pale skin and white hair looked like snow. The multicolored eyes stared up at him determinedly.

"I will do whatever is necessary to protect them father." He looked at her in happiness, the dragon she called Opal at her feet.

"I know you will, my beautiful Star Tracker. Just do not forget your real name, Zetia." She nodded solemnly and disappeared in a wave of flames.

MEMORY CHANGE

"I offer myself as your daughter in exchange for peace among your tribe and the dragons. They will not hurt you if you do not hurt them. We can learn to live in harmony." The woman's long white hair pooled around her as she searched the chief's face. His wife put a hand on his arm and his expression softened.

"Alright, my wife and I accept your request. In exchange for you as my daughter we will have peace with the dragons." The woman stood up and bowed her head thankfully. She waved her hand and two beautiful night furies jumped out from behind her.

"In thanks these night furies chose you to be their riders. They are mates and are also expecting children. The male is Chaple, the female is Narice." The two dragons bounded over to their new owners and licked their faces happily. The chief and his wife smiled at each other. This was perfect.

MEMORY CHANGE

"Come back Star! Hey, that's not fair." The boy laughed and grabbed the white haired girl's hand. She pulled him down with her and they rolled down the hill laughing.

"Oh shut up Calvin. You know that was fun. Now, race you to the woods!" She yelled already sprinting across the busy street. The boy shook his head and smirked, sprinting after her. Even though he put in all his strength she still reached the woods way ahead of him.

"Damn.... dragon..... abilities....." He panted when he caught up to her. She giggled and winked.

"Hey, you win some you lose some. I'll be slower next time, but you DO need to work on your running." He rolled his eyes at her words and managed to catch his breath.

"Now what?" He leaned against the tree and hardly batted an eye when Opal landed next to Star. Star shrugged and scratched Opal under the chin. Not noticing the anger in the boy's eyes when he looked at Opal she continued to coo over her beloved dragon.

MEMORY CHANGE

"What do you mean? No, you can't do this!" Star shrieked and Opal pushed her behind her wings snarling. Star's eyes filled with tears as the man she once knew and loved drew his sword. The entire village behind him, ready to murder every last dragon they saw. Starting with Star and Opal.

"She destroyed half the town by burning it down. The dragons have betrayed us, and so have you!" He yelled and jumped forward.

"NO!" Star screamed and flipped onto Opal, soaring away at a speed even a night fury would be amazed at. As they got farther Star looked back, her tear stained cheeks and blurred eyes glancing over the village she once called home. Tears spilled over her cheeks they were ripped away from her eyes by the high speed of flying. Soon all Berk was, was a tiny orange dot in the distance.